• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guess I'll ask again later, heh.

As for Sonic, as long as Sonic Team is handling development, I don't have much faith in any future games. It kinda feels like they're burnt out when it comes to Sonic, funnily enough. But I can't really blame them for that either, I'd be, too, if all I was allowed to do was making Sonic games, while other franchises (like NiGHTS, for example) are left to rot.

In short, give ST a break from Sonic and let them work on another franchise (though it's been confirmed they're already working on a new Sonic games, so that isn't happening). Meanwhile get Whitehead to make a Sonic Mania 2 with all new levels, no more Green Hell or Chemical Plant.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I hope Mario & Sonic at Tokyo 2020 has DLC that adds Pauline.
I can't believe that this series has been rocking the same roster since Winter Olympics for the Wii.

Like, why in the actual **** haven't Rosalina and Classic Sonic been added yet? lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm more surprised they haven't made games based only around the monsters, whether it'd be a fighting game, RPG or whatnot. Heck, they do have the card storylines that revolve around the monsters, so I don't see why they can't do a game out of them. The monster designs in Yugioh have always been pretty good IMO.
I mean, the main issue that I think Konami has is that it wouldn't be profitable. Konami(or Konamony, on the Yugioh Subreddit) tend to not do anything unless it gives them profit(for example, shortprinting a ultra rare and making the value skyrocket, causing more people to buy said product vs the secondary market=more monnies)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
One of these (considering that I don’t know the full bass roster):

>Blaze
>Cream
>Someone from the IDW comics
>Blaze has been in since the beginning
>Cream is in as an NPC, though she could be upgraded
>not sure how likely the chances are of an IDW character appearing in these games before the main Sonic series/spinoffs

Though since Sticks was cut, she could be the one to accompany Pauline in this case.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Same. Sonic Adventure's test stages already prove you don't need automation on loops.

They act more as a set piece in 3D games rather than an obstacle.
Nah, I am personally fine with the way loops are in the games. Granted, all I could want is them to make it so you’d have to hold forward to keep Sonic in the loop like in Sonic Adventure 2, but I like how cinematic they are.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The companies are merged together doh.

When Activision wins money, Blizzard gets a part of it too.
Isn't Activision the main group in control? Cause I thought Blizzard was bought by Activision or Blizzard was the smaller of the two when they merged. Meaning that any money Activision gets from Activision games, Activision gets and any money Blizzard games get, Activision gets.

At least, that's how I thought it was, as I thought Activision was the one in control.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you know the more i think about it, since luigi's grab is changed to be the poltergust from luigi's mansion 3, and luigi got a paler green alt as his 8th costume, wouldn't that be a straight reference to Gooigi?

just a random thought

Noipoi

Howdy!
you know the more i think about it, since luigi's grab is changed to be the poltergust from luigi's mansion 3, and luigi got a paler green alt as his 8th costume, wouldn't that be a straight reference to Gooigi?

just a random thought
No, it isn’t a reference to Gooigi.

Because Gooigi is fighter #5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom