• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I'm having fun with Nuts and Bolts, but I hat ANY task in ANY game that expects you to do perfectly to clear it. Like, I don't play games to prove I'm "good" I play to have fun and cool experiences.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So idk if this has any significance to Daemon X Machina but regarding their spirit battles:

The Giant enemies (first three or four) are meant to represent the mechs right? Why then are the enemies meant to represent the pilots (at the very end) so smol lmao

Like shouldn’t they be neither giant nor mini?

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Ok. I'm having fun with Nuts and Bolts, but I hat ANY task in ANY game that expects you to do perfectly to clear it. Like, I don't play games to prove I'm "good" I play to have fun and cool experiences.
A challenge here and there is nice or else a game might get stale

That's why I love fighting games because unless you win a major tournament you have something to improve on and keep on playing

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Banjo 1 does that
So idk if this has any significance to Daemon X Machina but regarding their spirit battles:

The Giant enemies (first three or four) are meant to represent the mechs right? Why then are the enemies meant to represent the pilots (at the very end) so smol lmao

Like shouldn’t they be neither giant nor mini?
To emphasize the size difference

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A challenge here and there is nice or else a game might get stale

That's why I love fighting games because unless you win a major tournament you have something to improve on and keep on playing
Differing opinions I guess.
Banjo 1 does that
Yeah. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that any of the Banjo games don't have their share of bull**** challenges. A lot of the stuff in Rusty Bucket Bay, Canary Mary in Cloud Cuckooland, and of the Ice Phsyics racing in Nuts and Bolts. They all suck. Doesn't make the games bad. Every game has a bull**** part.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out the Wario Land games' titles do have subtitles in Japan:

Virtual Boy Wario Land: Secret Treasure of the Awazon (Not Amazon)
Wario Land II: The Stolen Treasure
Wario Land 3: The Mysterious Music Box
Wario Land 4: The Treasure of the Golden Diva

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Found out the Wario Land games' titles do have subtitles in Japan:

Virtual Boy Wario Land: Secret Treasure of the Awazon (Not Amazon)
Wario Land II: The Stolen Treasure
Wario Land 3: The Mysterious Music Box
Wario Land 4: The Treasure of the Golden Diva
Don't forget the first game's subtitle, which was also on international releases:

Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land
Haha

For real though, I would LOVE an actual Mario Land 3.

D

Deleted member

If they make Sinnoh remakes and cut sinnoh pokemon, there will be hell
also
person gave me a tracking number for my package bit its a TBA number. how thr **** do I track that
I mean...if they made Sinnoh remakes, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't cut them from that game lol.

I can't believe people are still mad over this; it was gonna happen eventually. Give it a remake and another Let's Go game and the next Gen should be pretty close to having all pokemon attainable again.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Do you think a Sinnoh remake would effect the National Dex in any way?
Shouldn't be any different than all the other remakes we've gotten.

The National Dex issue doesn't effect the Regional Dex, and that pertains to all Pokemon games, including SwSh. All of your Sinnoh favorites will be there, along with a few others from various other regions. You just might not be able to transfer your Groudon or Primarina to the game. You may be able to transfer your SwSh Pokemon, but that's not guaranteed.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I was just simply wandering around Twitter, looking for some bad crossover Undertale images, until I saw this.

72A9617E-5775-4E7E-91DD-7DF4AC9DDF5C.png

Hey ️ris!

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Bojack Horseman Season 6 in October? Well, half of it. I can't wait to experience depression again.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why tf is peachette a separate character in world tour? And why is she five star?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There's legit some guy under Pokemon's Twitter who is claiming to make a open world Pokemon game with every Pokemon, all Megas, better animations, better models and textures, new retcons (whatever that'll mean), and they really want to get it out of spite for SwSh.

I mean, more power to them, but by the time it comes out, we would be on like Gen 12.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
There's legit some guy under Pokemon's Twitter who is claiming to make a open world Pokemon game with every Pokemon, all Megas, better animations, better models and textures, new retcons (whatever that'll mean), and they really want to get it out of spite for SwSh.

I mean, more power to them, but by the time it comes out, we would be on like Gen 12.
I’d be surprised if this game even gets finished, honestly.
Also, got a link?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

They're just being petty to an extreme. Maybe halfway through (however long that takes) they'll realize how much time and effort it takes to make a Pokemon game and that it isn't as simple as making better models and graphics.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They're just being petty to an extreme. Maybe halfway through (however long that takes) they'll realize how much time and effort it takes to make a Pokemon game and that it isn't as simple as making better models and graphics.
Oh, I'm sorry, they admitted that they're gonna rip the models themselves and make them better.

Yeah, stealing the models fir their fan game. Real great to put that under Pokemon's Twitter.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Oh, I'm sorry, they admitted that they're gonna rip the models themselves and make them better.

Yeah, stealing the models fir their fan game. Real great to put that under Pokemon's Twitter.
Even if he copies a majority of the content from SwSh, I still don't see how this fan game ends better than Mother 4.

D

Deleted member

>One single person
>Trying to make a game that mixes Pokémon with freaking BOTW just on his own

Yeah, that will backfire.

Not even Toby Fox could make that task just alone.

D

Deleted member

It is natural that most of us feel down to many extents right now.

Summer is over, and many people are probably trying to keep up with the usual routine, of course bringing a lot of nerves during the first days after holidays.

Even I, with the awesome year I am having, have been recently feeling odd stuff regarding my tastes in general. But it’s not a big deal.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
so uh... whatever happened to the AMAs?

We haven't had one in weeks...
gentlepanda is GONE (for a bit)

we need someone else to manage the AMAs

let me guess, everyone's praising them and loving it?

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know

Even though I've kinda grown out of playing pokemon games themselves and just play on Showdown when I get that itch to battle

Has nintendo ever gone after showdown?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Link's Awakening was a great time.

Unfortunately, I missed out on the secret ending and didn't know such a thing even existed until I had like...four or five deaths accumulated already, so I guess I'll do another run in Hero mode and try my hand at getting it.

D

Deleted member

Ya know

Even though I've kinda grown out of playing pokemon games themselves and just play on Showdown when I get that itch to battle

Has nintendo ever gone after showdown?
Not yet, my only guess why is that Showdown isn't really a "game" and more like a simulator. Sure you get the battles, but none of the story, RPG elements or teambuilding that you have in the actual games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom