• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I'll be honest I'm kind of happy a new thread got made instead of unlocking the previous one. Makes you feel that it's a fresh start ya know?

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022
>Color pairs

Someone over here too big brain to unga bunga with mono red.
I mean sometimes I unga bunga with mono white in Pauper, and I'm considering building mono red burn as well because there are Pauper lists that are also decently playable in Modern and Legacy as well, but I'm a blue player at heart.

I currently play Izzet Drakes in Standard, and just ordered some stuff I need for Mono-Blue Tempo (paying only $35 for a fully upgraded Standard deck is the best feeling in the world). Aside from the mono-white deck I just mentioned, I play Affinity in Pauper (and would upgrade one of my $10 casual decks into a proper Izzet Blitz build but the Gush ban may have just killed that deck.)

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh. And I have decided to cancel future themes for my account. Nobody gives a **** about them, and to be honest, neither do I.

I booted up the ol' name generator and I found a new, short and sweet alias to use.

Until I revert anyways.
"Ralbaby"

"Circussei"

"Mr. Theme"

...I'm terrible at coming up with names, that's why my username is what it is.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean sometimes I unga bunga with mono white in Pauper, and I'm considering building mono red burn as well because there are Pauper lists that are also decently playable in Modern and Legacy as well, but I'm a blue player at heart.

I currently play Izzet Drakes in Standard, and just ordered some stuff I need for Mono-Blue Tempo (paying only $35 for a fully upgraded Standard deck is the best feeling in the world). Aside from the mono-white deck I just mentioned, I play Affinity in Pauper (and would upgrade one of my $10 casual decks into a proper Izzet Blitz build but the Gush ban may have just killed that deck.)
Ah, a pauper player eh?

Oubliette reprint when Wizards.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh. And I have decided to cancel future themes for my account. Nobody gives a **** about them, and to be honest, neither do I.

I booted up the ol' name generator and I found a new, short and sweet alias to use.

Until I revert anyways.
Aw, but Ralsei was my favorite one.

New start, new social thread, new avi, folks.

Hope I didn't lose my groove when it come to Eggposting.

That and....
View attachment 224453
This is what I been doing while the social thread was locked.

Hope you like it, no it's not 100% done....but it's close to it.
Dude. The big guy is looking SO GOOD. I can see a lot of progress on him.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Aw, but Ralsei was my favorite one.

Dude. The big guy is looking SO GOOD. I can see a lot of progress on him.
Tumblr_inline_ot90v42kVi1rvhk8y_540.gif

I'm the big guy in this pic, baby.

And if you wonder, "then why your username isn't Eggman or somethin'?".

I got to wait until June 4 to change it.

Soooooo, for now, let's just wait.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
........To be frank I didn't even know you and Ralsei were the same person. I thought Ralsei kinda bounced and you were a returning member.:dr^_^:

We should get a "Previous alias" system.
It would help when people decide to randomly change most of their visual presentation and names here. lol

D

Deleted member

To be clear, I didn't reopen it. This was a group effort by the staff members present tonight. Admins and mods. Because you guys had to wait way too long for us to create the new changes we're making.

I only got the pleasure of actually posting it.
Haha, I see my bad :b

Then thanks for everyone involved ;)

D

Deleted member

Hey all, not fully back yet but I just want to do a formal apology for what happened in the last thread before it got locked. Tensions were high for multiple reasons and I ended up going off at the staff for what turned out to be a glitch in the system. So yeah, I'm sorry and I apologize for that, really not one of my best moments.

Still, I don't know if I'll continue to be on the Boards as I have my reasons to remain away from here for now. I do like hearing that changes are being made and I will be lurking around to check for any developments.
Once those are done, depending on which ones are made, I'll consider remaining here but, if certain stuff isn't changed, I don't think I'd be comfortable staying here.

If anyone here wants to keep in contact with me for the time being, I'll be on Discord. If you want my Discord tag, please PM me since I don't want to share it around in public anymore.

KMDP

Smash Legend
notices ur new social thread

View attachment 224451

owo?

On a more serious note, I wanted to let y'all know that I'm leaving for the time being. At this point I feel it's best for me to focus on other things in my life.

Maybe I'll come back at some point, but for now this is goodbye. Thank you for the memories.

Until next time.
Fare thee well, Mr. Corn.
........To be frank I didn't even know you and Ralsei were the same person. I thought Ralsei kinda bounced and you were a returning member.:dr^_^:

To be honest, you're right, that *would* be a good idea.

Don't know how easy it would be to implement.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, I might as well. I'm clearly more known as Ralsei so for sanity's sake, I'll just switch back to that.
If there is one, damned if I can find it.
Hmm. Might be mistaken. I don't know.

Either way, yes it's me. The Fluffy Boi. :3

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

It would help when people decide to randomly change most of their visual presentation and names here. lol
Fare thee well, Mr. Corn.

Don't know how easy it would be to implement.
I'll bring it up with the guys up top. With premium accounts changing names all the time that would be really helpful.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
What is the one thing you want to happen at E3 but you know deep inside that it won't?
For me it has always been Half Life 3. Every year I tell myself it won't happen, but I still can't help but always think "maybe this might be the one....".

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Yeah honestly Im surprised that wasn't already a thing for the most part. The username especially as that tends to be the main way to identify people on forums, particularly larger ones. Avatars and sigs tend to be switched around more but are also big identifying factors. Older members who know the people well wouldn't have as much of an issue with that kind of thing but it can become confusing for others when one person goes by something for a long while and then they are suddenly a different username with a different visual presentation.

NineS

Smash Lord
It's a beautiful day outside.
Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... And a new social thread has been opened.
Nice to see you, everyone! It's nice to see this thread open to such warm and fuzzy feelings. It makes me happy to see such a fresh start!

Let us work together towards avoiding any drama in the future in this new thread and keeping things friendly. To slay the Hydra that plagued the boards.

That aside, I can't wait for E3. I already know it's predictable that I'm hoping and expecting NieR: Automata Switch being revealed, but I really hope for Metroid Prime Trilogy and 4. Of course, more news on all the games PlatinumGames is working on.

Any new leaks people have learned of the last few days?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
What is the one thing you want to happen at E3 but you know deep inside that it won't?
For me it has always been Half Life 3. Every year I tell myself it won't happen, but I still can't help but always think "maybe this might be the one....".
Portal HD on Switch
Mother 3 gets localized
Kingdom Hearts Thr- oh wait that happened never mind, guess I'm just so used to saying it

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Nintendo needs to do three things for me. Bayonetta 3(ANYTHING), show some Astral Chain gameplay, Pokemon(ANYTHING! why are they so radio silent on this?).

KMDP

Smash Legend
Discord has ruined me...

Instead of italicizing my post as one would in a forum, I instead italicized the way you do it in Discord.

Ah, well. Too late now.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
It's a beautiful day outside.
Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... And a new social thread has been opened.
Nice to see you, everyone! It's nice to see this thread open to such warm and fuzzy feelings. It makes me happy to see such a fresh start!

Let us work together towards avoiding any drama in the future in this new thread and keeping things friendly. To slay the Hydra that plagued the boards.

That aside, I can't wait for E3. I already know it's predictable that I'm hoping and expecting NieR: Automata Switch being revealed, but I really hope for Metroid Prime Trilogy and 4. Of course, more news on all the games PlatinumGames is working on.

Any new leaks people have learned of the last few days?
For leaks there hasn't been anything fresh. We did get a lot of information from Sakurai's book though. Give it a read sometime.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I wonder if we'll be getting new mods soon?

I know we lost some. I dont know who though.
We're more focused on revamping how we moderate than how many people are moderating, right now. But fresh new voices within the staff are totally going to be welcome.

When and all that, no one knows. For now, you're stuck with us. :p

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Ayyyy, we're almost back in business !

Maybe if i start contributing to the thread while it's still fresh, i won't feel so out of place when i post here :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom