• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy **** Hugh Neutron is somehow even more perfect than I was expecting from NASB. Hope this game can now manage to find its way to be permanently remembered by all

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No don't we're powerscaling racism and we need as much help from the blacks as possible
A few other contestants, Red Skull's an obvious one and so is White Dragon. Funnily enough, the Joker refused to work with Red Skull cause even he hates Nazis in most continuities.

I think most of the other Brotherhood members are racist too, just a little less so than Magneto. Mystique would for sure throw out some slur in the sack.

2nd Hokage's the most Racist in Naruto for sure.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Pretty disappointed with RWBY: Ice Queendom so far.

The pacing seems all over the place and this dream segment isn't engaging at all. If this takes up the rest of the show, I'm probably gonna dip.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Pearl waited for thousands of years, watching her diamond screw countless humans, all in hopes that eventually she'd get it out of her system and they could finally be together.

And then she met a guy and decided to have a baby. And then she died.

Before Pearl could get a single whiff.

Mordecai's simpery is off the charts, but I think Pearl beats him on this one.
Jesus christ what the **** happened to Spongebob to have this lore about Mr. Krabs' daughter

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Meruem and Netero's fight might still be one of my absolute favorites. At least from the anime side of things. Western animation and films kind of have their own categories too in my mind.

I'm sure there are some Makima apologists out there but it feels like the majority of her fans like her because she's irredeemably ****ed up and evil and hot.
Ah, so like Dio for the opposite sex?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers

Hello there
General Kenobi
Yeah, he'll probably be fine, given what series this is, buuuuuut just in case, #RIPBOZO! You will NOT be missed! L + Ratio + Killua Better + Vegeta Better + Hiei Better + No ******* + No Solo wins + Go to Therapy + Seethe + Mald + Killer Queen Better + Gambit Better
I like Bakugo but this is one of the funniest post I've seen on this site

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
XB3 good and is stealing my life.

The XB cycles hit again.

I'm sure there are some Makima apologists out there but it feels like the majority of her fans like her because she's irredeemably ****ed up and evil and hot.
Her power is basically creating a army of simps

... Is what I say if it weren't for the war devil doing exactly that

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Another reason Live A Live is GOTY.

My first game over was caused by this thing
View attachment 358081

How many other games can you think of where you can unironically sat this?
Well my first Game Overs in KH2 were caused by the cars which was also a Square game with Yoko as the composer so uh...

Maybe Square has a type

Emptyeyes_

Smash Rookie
Hi there! Not much I imagine. Aside from the last of the Smash Bros. Ultimate characters being revealed.
How's that imagination of yours going along? It was Interesting from my recollection.

I've chosen to do the gig production stuff again. Keeps me busy.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Yoma race:

1659794874854.png

“My name is Yoma Skogsra. Charmed, I’m sure. Now, let’s be on our way.”

Alignment: Dark-Law

Origin: Swedish mythology. A Skogsrå is a female creature that can be found deep in forests. She looks like a small, beautiful woman from the front but she has a tail and her back is hollow like tree bark. If one is allured by her appearance and follows her, they can never be seen again. Men who sleep with a skogsra can be rewarded with a good hunt but will be punished severely or have their souls stolen if they are unfaithful. These creatures are weak against silver bullets.

Skills: Steel Needle, Wind Breath, Rakunda, Blind

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Brute race.

Skogsra’s design is noticeably different than most Scandinavian portrayals with a back that has branches growing from it and no tail whatsoever. It nevertheless depicts the figure fairly accurately. On a tangent, attractive demons with an unnatural backside is a surprisingly common theme in a lot of cultures, from Sweden all the way to South African kishi.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Dang. Unfortunate.
Why do you want Multiversus to be affected by this whole fiasco, anyway?

From what I can tell, it's a heavy blow to a lot of WB series and the game being affected by it can only be in the form of "unprofitable" franchises getting the boot in terms of any representation.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why do you want Multiversus to be affected by this whole fiasco, anyway?

From what I can tell, it's a heavy blow to a lot of WB series and the game being affected by it can only be in the form of "unprofitable" franchises getting the boot in terms of any representation.
I was just hoping for a shakeup with the game. Any sort of shake up really. Since I'm dissatisfied with it and the odds of things changing on their own are low. Especially since everyone else seams to love it the way it is. I just want something to make it change.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Topic time: which characters in Smash would you wanna hug the most???

My biased answer: :ultcorrin:
My unbiased answer: :ultpyra:

Lemme tell ya, Pyra probably gives the best hugs
:ultgnw:

Don't tell me you're not curious how it would feel.

Top Bottom