• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Emptyeyes_

Smash Rookie
Thanks. Never thought I'd come back, but gaming itself seems to be calling me again. Even those fighting games. Lol. ^_^

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I still think "Universal Gravitation" is funnier

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SamSho's getting Rollback, for the people who want to get into that series, though not on Switch, everywhere else gets it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really wish my state would get more rain.

But the weather here is unpleasant anyway so it's not like it'd make it more bearable. It'd just leave us with less drought problems.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
They're usually not bad, but the experience gets way worse when you're driving through what feels like the ****ing flood from Genesis. And then someone gets mad which gets everyone else somewhat mad and it loops in on itself
I like long car rides most of the time, unless I'm sitting with a very carsick dog next to me.

What do you mean "personal experience"? :4pacman:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m surprised WatchMojo managed to make such a balanced list

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
no way explodey man died, shonen plot armor will surely kick in any minute
Yeah, he'll probably be fine, given what series this is, buuuuuut just in case, #RIPBOZO! You will NOT be missed! L + Ratio + Killua Better + Vegeta Better + Hiei Better + No ******* + No Solo wins + Go to Therapy + Seethe + Mald + Killer Queen Better + Gambit Better

That’s a sphere.
That's why its ****ed up that his name is Cube.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Guys I need to know who was the bigger Simp: Pearl or Mordecai?
Pearl waited for thousands of years, watching her diamond screw countless humans, all in hopes that eventually she'd get it out of her system and they could finally be together.

And then she met a guy and decided to have a baby. And then she died.

Before Pearl could get a single whiff.

Mordecai's simpery is off the charts, but I think Pearl beats him on this one.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Recent times show that Capcom is currently in the good graces of SNK and Disney.

They need to do a Vs series legacy collection while they can, just ignore Tatsunoko vs Capcom happened and it'll be fine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Guys I need to know who was the bigger Simp: Pearl or Mordecai?
I'm FAR more familiar with Regular Show aka Regular GOATs. But only one of these characters was seething for years on end that Hair Metal guy clapped her boss' cheeks and then proceeded to help raise the kid/re-incarnation (kind of like how Piccolo is both King Piccolo's son but a re-incarnation too I guess?) She didn't have a chance.

But Mordo's for sure the bigger bag-fumbler and ruined a nice wedding. ***** had a girl. He. Had. A. Chance. So I want to say Mordo still. Both are still grown ass adults.

Powerscaling Abusive Relationships, She-ra/Cat Lady or Joker/Harley?
Powerscaling Racism, Frieza, Magneto, Cartman or Uncle Ruckus?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Despite these other characters having more racist accomplishments under their belts, I feel like Ruckus wins out just for his spirit.

Every single square inch of that man’s soul is devoted to ****ting on black people.
Ruckus just invented new **** that tbh I don't even feel comfortable using despite having re-vitiligo

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Freiza for destruction, Ruckus for inventing new slurs, Cartman for being a menace, Magneto for just being a ****head
Interesting. I feel like I want say Cartman's more racist than Ruckus, since he's shown hatred for so many groups on a consistent basis, though Ruckus is in denial and hates his own people.

If Frieza said the N-Word or called Gohan/The other Half-Saiyans one of the M-Words he'd for sure be the reigning champ no contest. Mags is the biggest Hypocrite though.

Oh, I also forgot Baby. He said "Knuckle Dragging Ape" with his ENTIRE chest. Worth a mention.

Despite these other characters having more racist accomplishments under their belts, I feel like Ruckus wins out just for his spirit.

Every single square inch of that man’s soul is devoted to ****ting on black people.
Good point. He's made at least two racist songs, one of them in the very first episode.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Interesting. I feel like I want say Cartman's more racist than Ruckus, since he's shown hatred for so many groups on a consistent basis, though Ruckus is in denial and hates his own people.

If Frieza said the N-Word or called Gohan/The other Half-Saiyans one of the M-Words he'd for sure be the reigning champ no contest. Mags is the biggest Hypocrite though.

Oh, I also forgot Baby. He said "Knuckle Dragging Ape" with his ENTIRE chest. Worth a mention.

Good point. He's made at least two racist songs, one of them in the very first episode.
This convo is a sign i need to go to bed

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Pearl waited for thousands of years, watching her diamond screw countless humans, all in hopes that eventually she'd get it out of her system and they could finally be together.

And then she met a guy and decided to have a baby. And then she died.

Before Pearl could get a single whiff.

Mordecai's simpery is off the charts, but I think Pearl beats him on this one.
"I waiting for my lesbian crush to like me back but she **** some dude, had a baby and moved to Europe and never even waved at me" type beat

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I was made aware that Skullgirls is 10 years old today due to the EVO announcement.

....as someone who backed the Kickstarter campaign, I feel old

Wait, when don't I feel old?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm so excited about the Chainsaw Man anime adaptaton.

It's going to be amazing to see all my favorite scenes animated, come online to talk about them, and find the entire internet being unhinged about Makima.

Top Bottom