• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Honest to god this is one of those days where I can talk for all of Ireland.

I need to keep speaking but I don't want a one sided conversation but I'm tired but I want to watch anime.

**** it I'm gonna watch this again:

1659734682401.png

Along with Dragon Maid and Amagi Brilliant Park has to be one of my guilty pleasure anime.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
alright if you guys say you won't judge

I live in Israel

My government's decided to start an operation in Gaza again and both sides suffer from this, we already had several rocket alarms today. Nothing in my city yet thankfully but it's pretty much inevitable

I don't condone any of this **** and hope everyone in Gaza and the areas that had rocket alarms are okay

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

I live in Israel

My government's decided to start an operation in Gaza again and both sides suffer from this, we already had several rocket alarms today. Nothing in my city yet thankfully but it's pretty much inevitable

I don't condone any of this **** and hope everyone in Gaza and the areas that had rocket alarms are okay
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Man, it sucks what is going on there, huh?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

I live in Israel

Without saying much but a good few people I know work there (one of my team whom I'm work very closely with). I can't say the company I work for obviously.
Huh...................I actually thought you were Kazakhstani. No offence but it was my random guesses.

Sadly its the weekend for them but I hope on a mental level you and them will be alright in the end as well as both sides involved.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The WBD news train continues…

That’s a lot of write off money.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It's basically 7 short stories that can all be beaten in an hour to three then a final chapter.

Its good but then Xenoblade 3 came out.

How far you on that game by the way?
Chapter 4, nearly 40 hours.

I want to progress even more in the story but I also don't want it to end.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
There are few video game sounds as saddening as Corrin's crying voice clip in Fire Emblem Fates

Been rewatching playthroughs and when Corrin sobbed over
Flora and Lilith's deaths
my heart just BROKE

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Favourite moment so far? Or what made you go holy ****?
Closest thing to a "holy ****" moment in the story so far was when the rest of the gang gained their Ouroburos forms (well, more like half of them) and smashed their first Flame Clock. The cinematography and music were simply siblime.

Aside from that, I don't know, honestly. I think the story has been great so far and I adore the cast of characters and their banter with one another, but I can't narrow down too many moments that have really stuck with me. The story just does what it needs to do and pretty well ATM.

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
So uh, my dad's grandmother passed away today... and I don't feel that sad about it.

No, it's not because I'm heartless. After my dad passed away four years ago, she stopped caring about us and would never post anything, call or try to come to my mom's house. She wouldn't even give my family birthday cards or Christmas presents, so I really can't be ****ing bothered to give a **** about her if she can't give a **** about me, my mum or my sister. Besides, I have my mum's grandmother who actually cares about us and goes to our house or we see her regularly, and does give us presents and stuff. She actually feels like part of the family.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alphine Agnitio Alphine Agnitio 's AMA is now up

if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

No one left on the current list, so if any of y'all haven't gone 3 times max already would like to join in, now's your time.

If they're aren't any takers within the next day or so, I'll potentially start opening things up for 4th go arounds

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Welcome to Pittsburgh weather.

Look out a window and see a lightning bolt live!

Source: Me a few minutes ago
We're still on the way there, and it's... not a very enjoyable drive. I can't remember the last time I've seen it rain this hard for this long, and of course I'm in a car to experience it

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We're still on the way there, and it's... not a very enjoyable drive. I can't remember the last time I've seen it rain this hard for this long, and of course I'm in a car to experience it
I will respect your opinion, but I love long car rides! They are fun to me, full of scenery and I can listen to music while in the car!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I will respect your opinion, but I love long car rides! They are fun to me, full of scenery and I can listen to music while in the car!
They're usually not bad, but the experience gets way worse when you're driving through what feels like the ****ing flood from Genesis. And then someone gets mad which gets everyone else somewhat mad and it loops in on itself

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fighting game ****post just in time for Evo. Based off an old meme.

Not my best work, especially recently, but I for sure enjoyed this one for different reasons.

Top Bottom