• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
For all the other stuff, absolutely, but this isn't that bad.
Don't encourage her Periodot. Please. No one deserves doxxing no matter how bad they are. The consequences and what may happen is all too negative/bad to even let happen.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Like I actually have the power to dox anyone. Treating me like saying it will cause it to actually happen.
I did not mean to treat you badly or like that, but doxxing is not technically a good idea, no matter how much power you have to do it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My family and I are taking a weekend trip to Pittsburgh. This is exciting but I'm also a bit nervous because I've never really been in a big city, we don't travel much and I live in the middle of nowhere.
As someone who grew up in the armpit under New York, I love a big city! A lot of stuff to see and do, and people usually don't bother you because nobody gives a ****.

Just...watch out for rats.

City rats are built different :drshrug:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Oh, I love big cities! I used to live near one! I especially love the park areas, the more natural areas or abandoned things covered in nature. Those are the best for me,

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is the story just as disconnected as it was in Octopath Traveler? That's the biggest thing keeping me from playing it right now.
I take it you're talking about live a live and in that case no it isn't disjointed at all.
In fact they all come together perfectly at the end. Its a 10/10 hidden gem everyone should play. It legit brought me to tears. Something Octopath, as much as I love it, Can never do
I don't think he is going to tell. I know he did not want to before.
Oop, true, yeah. You dont have to tell me, Jon

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Is the story just as disconnected as it was in Octopath Traveler? That's the biggest thing keeping me from playing it right now.
It's basically 7 short stories that can all be beaten in an hour to three then a final chapter.

Its good but then Xenoblade 3 came out.

How far you on that game by the way?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
but why the **** did this trilogy have to be so awesome

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The chapters are all seperated in different time periods, they're more meant to be individual tales, though unlike Octopath this game is short and sweet, Present Day likely not even taking 2 hours. I never played Octopath so I can't quite compare it beyond the basics but the game's like 3 times shorter than Octopath if you want to do absolutely everything LAL has to offer so I imagine the inherently faster pacing can make the individual chapters feel more like standalone adventures.

That being said it does get connected later, me and a friend have spent the past 2 days talking about how well every chapter was connected to the finale with a later character being ridiculously well written by 1994 standards and still very cool and unique compared to JRPGs since.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I never said

I'm thinking of saying but idk how people will react
I mean, i wouldnt treat ya any different. Idk how id react since I never knew lol
I just found the funny gif, I have no idea where it came from lol

Enlighten me :nifty:
Haré+Guu. Its and old anime from 2001. One of my favs

Last edited:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It's not a third world country but idk what Americans think is a third world country
Well, feel free taking your time deciding on this. I would not judge you by the way, but while I don't know your country's name, I can imagine why it would be embarrassing for you to reveal it already.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I just found the funny gif, I have no idea where it came from lol

Enlighten me :nifty:
Had to reverse image search the gif to remind meyself of the name but it's:

Haré+Guu

Synopsis per MyAnimeList:

Haré was a happy boy living out his days in the jungle with his mother, but then one day Guu showed up and became a member of their household. Throughout the series he faces many hardships as he tries to keep Guu out of trouble in the jungle.
Seems normal, right?

ha ha

ha

So, imagine if you will

An anime where the young lady on the cover is basically a super weird version of Kirby:

Guu's stomach is a world, filled with buildings, hundred legged cats, and a nice young couple of lovers that have been trapped there for ages (but apparently don't mind their predicament). Other than Hare, no character seems to be aware of Guu's strange nature (or for that matter the bizarre circumstances surrounding everything else in the series). The weird events that occur because of her are only ever acknowledged by Hare. Everyone who is eaten by Guu, only to be spat out later (excluding Hare) dismisses what happened as "sleeping" (occasionally, dreaming about Guu's Stomach world). Hare even dismisses his first time in Guu's Stomach but is quickly proved wrong. There are other strange things Guu can do, which defy the laws of physics, logic, and reality, such as (but not limited to) superhuman strength, elongate her body parts, breathe underwater, teleport, time travel, cause people to switch bodies, read minds, cause disco music to play suddenly, switch her face (from a cute face to a weird face), transform into an older version of herself, transform into a giant kaiju monster version of herself, incite mental breakdowns in Hare, though the latter is more of a talent than an actual power and can connect anything to video game controllers and play around with it (even peoples minds). In one scene Guu hints towards being programmed to do what she does.

yeah

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Had to reverse image search the gif to remind meyself of the name but it's:

Haré+Guu

Synopsis per MyAnimeList:

Seems normal, right?

ha ha

ha

So, imagine if you will

An anime where the young lady on the cover is basically a super weird version of Kirby:

Guu's stomach is a world, filled with buildings, hundred legged cats, and a nice young couple of lovers that have been trapped there for ages (but apparently don't mind their predicament). Other than Hare, no character seems to be aware of Guu's strange nature (or for that matter the bizarre circumstances surrounding everything else in the series). The weird events that occur because of her are only ever acknowledged by Hare. Everyone who is eaten by Guu, only to be spat out later (excluding Hare) dismisses what happened as "sleeping" (occasionally, dreaming about Guu's Stomach world). Hare even dismisses his first time in Guu's Stomach but is quickly proved wrong. There are other strange things Guu can do, which defy the laws of physics, logic, and reality, such as (but not limited to) superhuman strength, elongate her body parts, breathe underwater, teleport, time travel, cause people to switch bodies, read minds, cause disco music to play suddenly, switch her face (from a cute face to a weird face), transform into an older version of herself, transform into a giant kaiju monster version of herself, incite mental breakdowns in Hare, though the latter is more of a talent than an actual power and can connect anything to video game controllers and play around with it (even peoples minds). In one scene Guu hints towards being programmed to do what she does.

yeah
shocked karl.jpg

Yo wtf??

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Man, what a coincidence. I am listening to the Nintendo underwater music Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 posted on page 80 and it starts raining heavily where I am at. Guess my listening to that kind of music caused the rain!

Top Bottom