• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

• Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tobey, Tom, Andrew, Insomniac, and Spectacular Spider-Man

or

Spectacular Spider-Man, Batman TAS, and Superman TAS

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I watched a video talking about what games Capcom should put in a hypothetical Capcom fighting collection 2, since they have enough fighting games that they can milk this name for like 3 collections, 4 if they negotiate with Disney.

This game came up, i have never heard of this game before, but it looks sick

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
TMNT drawn by Jack "THE KING" Kirby!

If HBO Max changes cancel Our Flag Means Death, I'm becoming Joker.
That's not one of my shows, but I get it. You might want the Satsui no Hadou instead though.

A WB exec can't handle Demon Flips into Dive Kick.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So what even is Discovery's plan?

Like this is deadass not how to run a subscription service
That’s because they clearly don’t know how to run one.

They only merged the two services because they desperately need HBO to carry the ****ty discovery service. Otherwise there would have been no real reason to merge because no way in hell does the Rick and Morty audience care about Property Brothers.

Noipoi

Howdy!

They only merged the two services because they desperately need HBO to carry the ****ty discovery service. Otherwise there would have been no real reason to merge because no way in hell does the Rick and Morty audience care about Property Brothers.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Property Brothers-

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Ironically enough the entertainment industry is all about people, possibly brothers, owning as much properties as possible

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I figured some relatively popular streaming services would shut down or merge (possibly only to eventually shut down anyway) after a while.

There's just so freaking many of them now that they can't possibly all compete. Cable and television tend to cost enough as is, not everyone's going to be willing to pay for certain services compared to others, and some just aren't up to the same quality of the rest. And that's not to mention the terrible decisions some of the companies behind them are making.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
One of my favorite things about Splatoon is how the music is canonically made by pop culture bands that constantly shift from game to game, with new ones like Bottom Feeders and Sashimori coming and going and breaking up into different groups sometimes, all with wildly different music genres represented.

Like you have Marina and Pearl part of a new band in 3 called Damp Socks

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

I will not be surprised if Kevin Feige will offer Adil and Billal something more within Marvel Studios (they did do a decent job with the Ms. Marvel series after all.)

Last edited:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Does anyone here play? Cause I'm gonna go ahead and grab it today.
I don't know about anyone here, except maybe Solar I guess.

I only play it once in a blue moon: 90% of my gaming has shifted over to VR exclusively. Haven't touched my switch in awhile actually now that I'm thinking about it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's a bird! It's a fish! No, it's...

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Flight race:

1659707687168.png

“I’m Flight Dapeng. I'll use these giant wings of mine to protect you.”

Alignment: Light-Law

Origin: Chinese mythology. A mysterious creature that can transform from a giant bird named Peng into a colossal fish named Kun. It has various different names and is so large that nobody knows how large its wingspan is. Its wings are said to be as colorful as the sky itself. Dapeng flies from the northern seas to the southern seas when the weather gets too stormy. This migration symbolically denotes a bright, unlimited future.

Skills: Wind Breath, Zandyne, Mabufula, Tentarafoo

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Yoma race.

Here’s another giant bird (?). While peng is a highly loaded word in Chinese in terms of metaphorical interpretability, it’s not easy to discuss it as a creature. From what I can tell, this is not uncommon in Taoism but can be confusing at times as an outsider. As a fish-turned-bird, Dapeng’s design is amazing. It effortlessly combines feathers with a koi fish’s fins and it even is colored like you’d expect the sunset sky to look like.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't know about anyone here, except maybe Solar I guess.

I only play it once in a blue moon: 90% of my gaming has shifted over to VR exclusively. Haven't touched my switch in awhile actually now that I'm thinking about it.
Well it doesn't matter cause I forgot to include tax so I'm $3 short. Maybe I'll just get something else.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
In case you needed further proof that Dan Schneider was a piece of **** and should have not worked with children

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Omg MASSIVE mK8 Dlc pass leak
---
Aurane Aurane i see you got DQB2, yesss, good, gooooddd.

I look forward to seeing what stuff you build. You get free building after you beat the game but the game is 100% worth playing through
Rock Rock Mountain? 3DS Rainbow Road? Maple Treeway? Good GBA tracks?

i won

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
****ing hell that RotTMNT movie was absolutely amazing. I would be shocked if Nick doesn’t consider a 3rd season after this one…and it may have even ended up bumping Rise up to becoming my 2nd favorite TMNT series to be completely honest with ya. Go watch the movie or else I will boycott you all.

and also
same writers aside, the comparison is honestly amazing as well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We knew it was gonna happen but it just sucks so bad. Warner Bros, one of the biggest and longest lasting entertainment companies in the industry, is dying at the hands of the Food Network.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I swear one of the most annoying things about work is how I go from using this keyboard

1659714507978.png

To this:

1659714571487.png

Really messes up muscle memory sometimes. Even when you have to type a lot for creative writing and data work.

Rock Rock Mountain? 3DS Rainbow Road? Maple Treeway? Good GBA tracks?

i won
Still pretty happy they brought this into it:

1659714410009.png

The music ****ing slaps.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
TMNT drawn by Jack "THE KING" Kirby!

That's not one of my shows, but I get it. You might want the Satsui no Hadou instead though.

A WB exec can't handle Demon Flips into Dive Kick.
For a moment I thought this Kirby as in the videogame one and was super confused for a sec

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In case you needed further proof that Dan Schneider was a piece of **** and should have not worked with children
It’s amazing and horrible at the same time that Dan Schneider didn’t get sent to prison. There’s absolutely way worse that he’s done that they’ve been trying to cover.

Top Bottom