• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
...and now people are starting to ship Lumine with Sonic.

This was not the conclusion i expected to the Genshin vs Frontiers saga
Not the first time I've seen Sonic being shipped with a human from a different franchise

God that brings back memories I tried to repress

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They can't keep getting away with this

Shroob

Sup?
i still want to know how this game works like this. People either have low performance or perfect performance, no in between. Which makes no sense.
My game so far only had bad frame rates in that opening classroom scene, and a few times with random NPC trainers. Which that one I didn’t care much for because I wasn’t in cities or towns long.

And it occasionally takes longer for me to be booted out of a raid when it ends, but that’s probably internet issues on someone’s end.

Either way, it’s going to be interesting to see what future patches do.
I'm just walking around Mesagoza and you can feel the frames drop when I swivel the camera.

It's....very not good.

I'm having fun but it's really, really hard to overlook when the game just decides "Me go slow now".

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hey guys how's it going...........

sees jokes about a character's mother hanging themselves

1670711884139.png

Well..................

This was bad timing.

D

Deleted member

Random thought, but if I had a nickel for everytime someone said I look like Noah Centineo in Black Adam I'd have two nickels.

Which isn't a lot but It is weird that It happened twice.

those two times were my crush saying so while we were eating food after watching the movie and on Discord by a moderator of The Owl Club Discord server which I also mod btw.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Long overdue but I've finally seen Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

I liked the parts that actually resembled the games but everything else didn't do much for me. 🤷‍♂️

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah Sonic Movie 2 was peak when Sonic did Sonic stuff but sadly it couldn't be the entire movie.

And tbh the wedding scene did get some chuckles out of me but imo the Wade interrogation scene was probably the worst part of the film.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Long overdue but I've finally seen Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

I liked the parts that actually resembled the games but everything else didn't do much for me. 🤷‍♂️
He didn’t like the hilarious and original ten minute wedding scene

View attachment 364937
Yeah Sonic Movie 2 was peak when Sonic did Sonic stuff but sadly it couldn't be the entire movie.

And tbh the wedding scene did get some chuckles out of me but imo the Wade interrogation scene was probably the worst part of the film.
I actually liked the human parts, especially Tom. I even enjoyed his sister in law (especially when she was prepared for murder). Tho they do give me some 2000s Sonic feels human wise, mainly Sonic X feelings…before they started being phased out a good lot…idk if that’s a good or bad feeling

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've finally finished seeing all the movies I wanted to see this year. And so I'm now rounding down my top 11 favorite films of this year along with honorable mentions.

Here we go.

And my number one favorite film of this year is...

Drumming

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well. I finished Sonic Forces and now I'm playing Sonic Rush. It's official. I'm avoiding Sonic Frontiers like an ex after a bad breakup.
Frontiers and it’s godly soundtrack will find its way into your hands and console

Top Bottom