• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm playing a modded version of Sonic Forces that fixes Classic Sonic's controls and adds a boss fight against Chaos! It's great! Now if only there was a modded boss fight against Shadow.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hello! Came back from the manga and comic convention and It was great! Saw some really cool stuff (for example sealed in-box copies of Crash Bandicoot 1 and DKC1 for less than 35€ each), various consoles including the Neo Geo and the Mega Drive 2 and a lot of manga merch. Had a really great time with my friends and we all had a fun morning and evening.
Here's the rest of the cosplays I saw today:

I also took a photo with a Leon F.Kennedy cosplayer but sadly the photo didn't turn out so well as not much of his costume was able to be seen.

So yeah! Looking forward to next year and hopefully I can get enough time to work on the Namor cosplay! Btw, tomorrow morning there won't be an Advent Calendar update since I am staying at my grandfather's home tonight to take care of him. Gotta wait until the evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know... it just occured to me that if there was still an under-powered handheld system like the 3DS to make games for when Forces was made, there's a chance we might have had a good version of it.... huh.... what if's and all that, you know.

Shroob

Sup?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Shroob

Sup?
Apparently, the Japanese Mario Party 2 website updated for the first time in 23 years today.

To fix a small detail to be accurate.

Okay but why tho.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
YOU'RE WHITE AND EUROPEAN BUT CAN'T COLONIZE ANY ******* GET OUT OF MY FACE
now I’m thinking about the meme where Carnage told Asuka that her mother hung herself…which then somehow lead to the Venom theme song playing and then a random car popped up for him to enter

memes are a weird thing

Top Bottom