• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Man I realy wish this game gave you better indicators of how high leveled a challenge js because I got my ass kicked by Grusha and I didn't even make it past Tulip's challenge.

Also my Duck has evolved to the flamboyant dancer
I dunno, getting absolutely floored by Grusha was one of the highlights of my playthrough.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finally finished my Christmas and Día De Reyes list for this year.

Not sure if I'll be able to buy It all or get some things from family members and friends, but I feel this is a solid enough list of stuff I would really like.
I forgot lego did Winnie the Pooh. Very nice looking set! Hope your able to have a good holiday season!

Also Optimus is pretty cool to. I’ve debated getting that one. I like the build and Optimus isn’t to bad, but bumblebee is still my favorite and I would love to see Lego do that. Although Optimus probably needs to be a hit for that to happen.
Now, I can chosse to face the head of team star, end the sandwich journey or face the Elite Four. Which path I should finish first....

My overall team level is 54
You could probably do these fights with 55 leveled Pokémon if you want a challenge.

In terms of stories, the order of best is definitely:

Sandwich Time

Team Star

Champions Road.

The leagues in the 60s and the champions a pushover but it’s fun. Plus there’s a little more to it but I won’t spoil.

None Of them are bad stories, but Arvens definitely stands out.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
After getting the ride ability, I think I have the praise I can give to this game is

This is the best, worst.........performing game I've ever played.

You can tell a lot of love went into this game but

Goddamn the slowdown and the 10 fps npcs just completely take me out of the experience when it happens.

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone! Currently eating with my Friends inside the convention and so far It is going great! Been seeing a lot of awesome products and cosplays (a lot of Chainsaw Man ones doh). And I thought I'd share with ya'll the photos I took so far while we eat

And this last one's my favourite. It is just incredible
Ngl, all these awesome cosplays are making me wanna cosplay as Namor next year. It would be fun for sure.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After getting the ride ability, I think I have the praise I can give to this game is

This is the best, worst.........performing game I've ever played.

You can tell a lot of love went into this game but

Goddamn the slowdown and the 10 fps npcs just completely take me out of the experience when it happens.
i still want to know how this game works like this. People either have low performance or perfect performance, no in between. Which makes no sense.
My game so far only had bad frame rates in that opening classroom scene, and a few times with random NPC trainers. Which that one I didn’t care much for because I wasn’t in cities or towns long.

And it occasionally takes longer for me to be booted out of a raid when it ends, but that’s probably internet issues on someone’s end.

Either way, it’s going to be interesting to see what future patches do.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Alex Kidd in Miracle World is so much easier than I remember it being.

Then again, I did use to play it religiously back on the Wii along with Enchanted Castle.

D

Deleted member

Alex Kidd in Miracle World is so much easier than I remember it being.

Then again, I did use to play it religiously back on the Wii along with Enchanted Castle.
People do overexaggerate how difficult It is imo, specially the remake.

It's more of a trial an error Game, and with the remake's Infinite lives system It makes the whole thing way more accessible and helps out when It comes to seeing how the patterns of the enemies and the level mechanics such as the vehicles work.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Having watched the Night at the Museum: Rise of Kumunrah on Disney+, here is my review:

Whilst the animation is rather impressive as does its voice casting, I just felt that Night at the Museum: Rise of Kumunrah's script and writing was a bit of a letdown. Some of the jokes didn't exactly hit right and I found the plot rather boring and flat. Night at the Museum: Rise of Kumunrah doesn't exactly quite match the heights of its previous live action films.

Top Bottom