• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I must stop myself before caring for her

KillerCage

Smash Master
Yeah God of War took way too much home

Elden Ring shouldn't have been nominated for Narrative either

Xenoblade should've at least taken music
I 100% agree.
I was getting TGW2020 flashbacks and was worried GoW: Ragnarok would be the new TLOUP2.
Especially after XC3 got robbed of Best OST.
Couldn't be happier that Elden RIng stopped that trend in its tracks.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My interest has plummeted.
you don’t wanna collect a buff Ike to go alongside slim Ike? FEH has finally become a 3D HD console game

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sent in an application to Walmart.

If I can’t get this job, I’m just gonna dig a hole in the woods and live there. Because clearly I wasn’t meant to participate in society
:4pacman:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is this gonna be a pattern? Am I gonna beat an island in Sonic Frontiers then immediately go play on of the boost era games all the way through? I beat the first island, then I played Sonic Colors Ultimate (Never ran into any glitches by the way, and I played on switch). I completed the second Island, and now I'm almost done 100%-ing Sonic Generations AGAIN. Am I gonna do Forces after Island 3 and Unleashed after Island 4? Is this just how this is gonna go?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Is this gonna be a pattern? Am I gonna beat an island in Sonic Frontiers then immediately go play on of the boost era games all the way through? I beat the first island, then I played Sonic Colors Ultimate (Never ran into any glitches by the way, and I played on switch). I completed the second Island, and now I'm almost done 100%-ing Sonic Generations AGAIN. Am I gonna do Forces after Island 3 and Unleashed after Island 4? Is this just how this is gonna go?
Depends.

Do you own Sonic Rush?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so…a singer that I won’t name just to be safe…I didn’t know it was possible for them to release an album while in jail

musicians with issues seem to get away with a lot of stuff

Dukefire

Smash Master
Now, I can chosse to face the head of team star, end the sandwich journey or face the Elite Four. Which path I should finish first....

My overall team level is 54

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
looking at Midnight Suns gameplay on YouTube (since I am too **** at card strategy games), I can confirm that the game does indeed have another Tony Stark caring for Peter Parker moment. Wanting him to stay a happy child who saves the day and everything. Recent animated series, MCU, and Civil War before that ****ed up their 616 relationship completely. Honestly I enjoy their relationship, but I do wanna see him at a young age interact with other Avengers more. The Avengers game gets credit for having him be close to Black Widow, and it was honestly amazing for the bits we had.

Top Bottom