• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am just disappointed that they are yet again using Y!TIki instead of the more interesting Awakening version of Tiki
I keep laughing at the fact that the outfit they chose for Adult Tiki's brave alt for winning a fan vote was to just give her a better fitting version of her younger outfit.
Awakening Tiki should’ve been promoted and hyped up more after her Smash promotion ngl
Don’t worry, he followed this up by immediately advertising Blizzard ****. A company famous for its totally fair treatments of people who aren’t men.
a company that might not get straightened out if Microsoft doesn’t get to own them likely to get worse just because Sony doesn’t want to ask for CoD
Fyi you're totally allowed to bully me
I've never been on a date
:halfsheep:
Mood cause of half the color

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
The Bill Clinton kid doesn't seem to be alt-right or antisemitic. Just a troll.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I can confirm that Matan is a very real Hebrew name at the very least

Last edited:

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
Hooooly **** just how bad was this film gonna be then? Surely not worse than WW84 right?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hooooly **** just how bad was this film gonna be then? Surely not worse than WW84 right?

you say that like it wasn’t possible…tho I want to know what kind of arc she was gonna put Diana through

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

Some news on Sonic Frontiers sales.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I finally have the time to talk about TGA! Here's what I liked:
  • Tekken 8 gameplay looked great and the game looks gorgeous.
  • I'm curious on the Crash game. It looks like a party game of some kind and I'm intrigued. But regardless I'm just happy for a new Crash game.
  • Behemoth looks very cool. It gives me Shadow of the Colossus vibes with the guy climbing up the creature and I'm hoping we get gameplay soon.
  • Armored Core coming back got me all hyped, and even Keighley seemed to have chills when the announcement was coming. This reveal alone elevated the presentation from a 5/10 to a 7/10 for me.
  • FF16 trailer was great. I'm intrigued with the direction they are going with the story and tone.
Now for a word on Xenoblade. I wasn't expecting it to get nominated for GOTY, let alone get nominated for three categories. This did give me hope that it would win something, but alas it didn't. However, I'm still very proud of the game. The fact that it got nominated for GOTY is an accomplishment. Think about it. Xenoblade 3 got placed on the same level as Horizon, God of War, and Elden Ring. That is extraordinary and speaks volumes of the game's quality (Not that we needed a show to let us know it's a fantastic game).

Plus it got an awesome orchestrated segment.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Rewathed the Mario Movie clip and I gotta be honest, Sonic Movie 3 ain't winning.

UNLESS they actually add music from the games, I swear if Super Sonic amd Super Shadow team up at the end of 3 and Live and Learn DOESN'T play I will burn this planet down
The Mario Movie is probably helped a lot by Koji Kondo being involved

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm probably not gonna start Sonic Frontiers until my winter break starts

I still haven't played as much of Splatoon 3 as I wanted and I have some binge reading I want to do

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Good, now i dont feel bad for memeing and laughing

Jondolio

Smash Hero
If anyone is curious what kind of ingredients i used, it was was two pieces of white bread with mustard, salsa, mozzarella, lettuce, pickles, and ham

I feel like some sweet fried onions could really lift it but I couldn't make em cause that would wake up my parents

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
NEED Tekken 8. Gotta get that Street Fighter 6. But here's your art for Friday! It's Rogue. Been meaning to get a full body sketch of her done at some point too.

Got art for next week as well. Hope you guys like it!

D

Deleted member

It is one of those ships from the second movie iirc.

The photo doesn't do justice to the build imo, It looks way better in person and does resemble more the source material. Nice part usage too.
Posting this one earlier than usual because tomorrow I'm spending the whole day on the manga/comic convention of my city with some friends, and idk if I'll have enough time during the morning to post Advent Calendar updates or post anything at all on the site.

Hopefully I have a great time! If I see a cool cosplay or see some dope merch I'll share It around here for sure.

Top Bottom