• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some fun details already from that Mario movie clip:

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHHA even Genshin players got duped after all of that! XD

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
God of War: Ragnarok deserved all its awards. What are y'all talking about?

May have not won GotY but at least it got 6 awards.

Shroob

Sup?
HAHAHAHHA even Genshin players got duped after all of that! XD
As someone who has remained Genshin-free, gonna go ahead and assume that this isn't a full 10-roll's worth of currency?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m really gonna pay more money to play as the Three House leaders…Engage dlc better let us get Alm and Cordelia down the line

cashregister9

Smash Hero
God the Mario Movie looks damn near perfect but I just CAN'T get over Chris Pratt Mario
Illumination has always killed it with gorgeous environments and I am so glad they put the same effort into the Mario movie

As you said, Chris Pratt and I also don't think it is very funny but I am also 20 years old and I am about twice the age of the average demographic for this movie.

I’m really gonna pay more money to play as the Three House leaders…Engage dlc better let us get Alm and Cordelia down the line
I am just disappointed that they are yet again using Y!TIki instead of the more interesting Awakening version of Tiki

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I am just disappointed that they are yet again using Y!TIki instead of the more interesting Awakening version of Tiki
I keep laughing at the fact that the outfit they chose for Adult Tiki's brave alt for winning a fan vote was to just give her a better fitting version of her younger outfit.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Christ Pratt as Mario is actually starting to grow on me. He's sounding considerably less like his normal voice as of the latest clip, at least.

If I have any complaints about the film, it probably won't be his voice acting. I'm hopeful I won't have any real complaints about the film at all with how the film's shaping up so far.

Top Bottom