• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You tell me TLoU Part II wins GotY of 2020 but God of War: Ragnarok doesn't of this year?

Bull! Bull I tell you! Bull!

Don't get me wrong though, Elden Ring deserves its win. I'm just baffled that TLoU Part II won its years GotY.

Now if it was TLoU Part II and God of War: Ragnarok against each other. That'd be different story.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
somehow wasn’t as one sided as expected

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Papa Genos took a bit of a hit with no multiversus news. Did go into detail on what he heard for the season and that was:

He said, he saw the model of Mark Hamil’s joker without the hat.

Ontop of his source being previously right. He says marceline, a female character, and samurai Jack are coming, but he thinks the former two are season 2 for sure. He also said WB wants Harry Potter content in the game.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hey I normally wouldn’t dissuade TGA discussion but I’m gonna ask everyone to move on specifically from the kid at the end who interrupted the Game of the Year announcement due to the more serious nature of who he is.

I apologize for this and I understand funny moments may come in, but let’s leave it at funny moments.

If you want to learn more, feel free to private message me. None of the above posts will be removed except by request since we did not know who the kid was at the time.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ugh, FE: Engage is really doing Day 1 DLC huh?

I'm dissapointed but not surprised.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Ayo that was actually the best Game Awards

Reveals wise, Earthblade, Hades II, Bayonetta Origins, and Judas were fantastic - though they shouldn't have been all back to back, they blew their load in 15 mins

Multiverses snagged Fighting Game
Kirbo got his dues
Splatoon nabbed best multiplayer

The tribute to the GOAT Batman
Multiplayer Crash game
Party Animals actually looks fun

Animal is a Malenia simp

Then their was afro dude hamming it up on the flute, MILF HUNTER winning a Steam Deck, and that other thing

Edit: did not see mod post, sorry

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well that was something of a TGAs wasn't it?

Also I CALLED IT about Xenoblade 3 doing both The Weight of Life as it's GOTY medley part AND after Horizon!

**** yeah! I called something right for once!!!! I need a net hi 5!

And FFXVI release date!

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Genshin beat Sonic even after taking out bot votes.
Now I could say this is anti-black, but I also had enough of Sonic fans like one week after Frontiers.

So uh... neutral
Hades 2, A Crash Bandicoot brawler spin-off, A new Armored Core, Some dude killed it on the flute, Lo-fi Hip Hop girl in Rocket League, Uuuuuh... a Third-person action game with a realistic artstyle.
Wow, sounds boring.

I also heard that they ****-rode God of War

Top Bottom