• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok so uh Black History Month post by MightyP again.

I told y'all to watch Louder and Prouder last week (somewhat as a joke, but still support black creators), but uh I didn't realize how things got deeper got shortly after saying that. Because like the day after, a clip went viral that people are freaking out over, because the clip states that slaves built this country (USA).

So for today (or this week, idk), I'll say:
Slaves built this country.

And that's been your MightyP Black History fact for today, tune in next time.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ok so uh Black History Month post by MightyP again.

I told y'all to watch Louder and Prouder last week (somewhat as a joke, but still support black creators), but uh I didn't realize how things got deeper got shortly after saying that. Because like the day after, a clip went viral that people are freaking out over, because the clip states that slaves built this country (USA).

So for today (or this week, idk), I'll say:
Slaves built this country.

And that's been your MightyP Black History fact for today, tune in next time.
Honestly I always wanted to watch Proud Family. So I will watch Louder and Prouder once I finish the original show.

The only Louder and Prouder clip I saw was how the show handled autism. I thought it was awesome and heartwarming how it was handled.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I remember really enjoying that episode. Part of me thinks I should give Proud Family a try, I mean I'm familiar with the characters at least. Though I've heard bad things about poor Penny's friend group-

On another note...The L&S/Recess crossover slapped oml

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyone remember that Proud Family and Lilo and Stitch crossover episode?
The craziest lilo and stitch crossover was recess.

I don’t remember if it’s explained in episode, but how did they have the money to travel to Hawaii as middle schoolers.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also the Direct is real!

Should be an interesting one. I already went over yesterday everything confirmed, but I forgot one thing, the Sparks Of Hope DLC. That’s going to be a pretty big drop this year.

Which means this might basically be the year of Mario if we get:

Sparks of Hope and it’s DLC
Mario Sluggers
A new 2D Mario
Last waves of Mario Kart DLC

and very unlikely but the rumored/wanted Mario RPG remaster. Or any other potential Mario surprises.

As for the rest of it,Prime 4 or our holiday date close or open the direct imo. Although I think Zelda could be the opener, alongside a Zelda direct or treehouse announcement.

Uprising is also on the table, but one (probably fake) rumor said it’s actually the first two custom robos that Bandai are remastering. Square will probably have something as well, Mario or no Mario.

Hope they shadow drop the next FE DLC.

In terms of third parties though, gives us Ace Attorney Capcom. Or Project X Zone 3 would be hype.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
I can agree that Smash reveals was the main excitement factor for all directs while it is active. Once it is finished, news might not be the same unless it involves with another game that will get continuous updates with plenty of people interested.

For me, I want to know about Metroid Prime 4's fate and future releases for 2023.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still have yet to find any reason to get the FE dlc so they will have to show me something good
Claude sharing a ring and screentime wasn’t enough?

I guess getting new levels to unlock the Tiki ring and free costumes are cool as well…but not as awesome as getting the TH leaders ring “instantly”

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I think I'm nearing the end of Pokemon Violet. (I just have one Team Star base left to go, and then it's endgame content) I'm not sure if the classes are necessary, or if the rewards are worthwhile, but I'm going to go through those regardless since they're quick to do and it helps to flesh out the teachers.

It's been a while since I really got into a Pokemon game (I have Pokemon Y and Pokemon Sun, but I haven't sat down to play them; my 3DS's short battery life likely doesn't help), but I'm enjoying it so far! Last time I tried the Fighting type Star base, I got my butt kicked (the boss's Pokemon were around level 55, whereas mine were 45 or so), so I'm going to level up my team before trying it. (right now, they're hovering around level 50)

Last edited:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
A game likely based on the movie itself.

Actually now that I think about it. Surprised they never did that for Sonic 1 & 2...
Well, they did a tie in with a TV show named Sonic Boom. It did not work out well in the end. If there is any possible relation here, I think Sega is hesitant to do it again after something like that.

Top Bottom