• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

cashregister9

Smash Hero
That's great.

Now can Blizzard fix the game's awful payment systems and gameplay balance changes next?
Well a huge Balance patch drops tomorrow and as for the monetization....

Yeah it is still hot garbo but at least they have brought back legacy credits that you can earn for free and they can be used on Overwatch 1 content.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
View attachment 367710

Congrats, you jinxed it. Now there won't be one :239:
9D39E1B3-B077-4AE5-8201-3E7FEC35B6C2.jpeg

lol usually I’m on point with these.
So I take it that the direct isn't happening this week?
given the leakers being in different time zones, it’s likely that when they said the 6th for announcement, that was only for certain time zones. My guess it gets announced tomorrow then.
It's official: We've made it to this point now
I’m guessing this is a joke about Chris playing Garfield.
Overwatch 2 is gonna start receiving crossover skins.

The first one will be Saitama from One Punch Man. His appearance will be a skin for Doomfist.
Ironic considering he can’t one punch anyone anymore.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I want to know what the he’ll do the leakers considering a non lite year? Going off of what we already we know is coming, we have:

Tears Of The Kingdom
Pikmin 4
Advance Wars
Big Pokémon DLC Expansion
Massive Story expansion for Splatoon 3 and more.
Fire Emblem DLC
Kirby’s Return To Dreamland with a lot of new content.
Sure 3 of those are DLC, but DLC that will carry the games out the whole year as if they were new releases.

Then you take what we don’t know for sure but seems likely:

Mario Tie In Game
Mario Sports( even if it’s bad)
Pokémon Spinoff( Mystery Dungeon?)
A warriors game( just seems likely after the last few. My hope would be Pokémon Warriors)

This excludes anything third party, but I’m sure Square has something in the works. Also I think Battle Network remasters we’re suppose to be this year.

Also that’s without any other possibilities from 1st or third parties.

So looking at this year, it’s crazy to think it would be considered lite.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also I want to know what the he’ll do the leakers considering a non lite year? Going off of what we already we know is coming, we have:

Tears Of The Kingdom
Pikmin 4
Advance Wars
Fire Emblem DLC
Sure 3 of those are DLC, but DLC that will carry the games out the whole year as if they were new releases.

Mario Tie In Game
A warriors game( just seems likely after the last few. My hope would be Pokémon Warriors)

This excludes anything third party, but I’m sure Square has something in the works. Also I think Battle Network remasters we’re suppose to be this year.

I’m hoping those rumors about a new Mario game are true.

Reactions: Z25

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Tears Of The Kingdom
Pikmin 4
Advance Wars
Fire Emblem DLC

Mario Tie In Game

There's also Xenoblade 3's big story DLC too, and that could possibly be loaded up with enough content to justify a standalone release like with Torna.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
comment deleted
Deleted or not, the fact that not only did you have those thoughts, but thought it was a good idea to post it until someone went against it, is still wrong. Its not exactly something where you can go "hey guys you ever have dark thoughts and post them. Couldn't be me" and pretend like it didn't happen. Its concerning either way, and geuinely I can't see how someone your age goes "how sweet it would be if Negan from the walking dead Lucillia'd a child uncensored." would be cool.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Its concerning either way, and geuinely I can't see how someone your age goes "how sweet it would be if Negan from the walking dead Lucillia'd a child uncensored." would be cool.

What the ****

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What is "to Lucillia"
Brutally beat someone's head in with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire whilst making a big scene of it in front of a crowd of people

Negan called his baseball bat Lucille and would say "Lucille, give me strength" before killing someone with it iirc. So yeah, murdering kids is what he meant
Dimitri moment

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It is SO ****ing funny how Yoru is the reason for this. Next chapter's out on Valentine's and it's driving fans insane, myself included
Probably not gonna catch up by then since I'm too busy with school but I can't wait to get back into it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway I tried tempest trials in Engage and got my ass kicked. Couldn’t even make it past turn one without someone dying. These definitely require a lot of strategy or maybe my levels aren’t good enough.

Going back to the main story then so I can pick up class promotions.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So with DDD done, so far my rankings are:

KH2 > BBS > KH1 > DDD >>>>> RE:COM.

358 and Re:Coded are movies in the collections but if I wanna do story only then it would be

358/2 > KH1 > BBS > KH2 > DDD > COM>>>>>Re:Coded

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It is SO ****ing funny how Yoru is the reason for this. Next chapter's out on Valentine's and it's driving fans insane, myself included
I'm not expecting a happy ending for Asa given how CSM goes but I have a feeling that Control Devil (forgot her name, whoopsie) isn't gonna kill Asa but instead pull out Yoru. Idk it's Chainsaw Man something is gonna be pulled out their ass.

Or he subverts expectations and kills Denji instead. Or both are ok and they're one big happy family. Idk it's one of them

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ok alot happened there it seem but I just want to share this video for all SA2 players out here who might have the PC version

Hope it help

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I might have a variant of OCD and that's probably a factor in why my recent gender crisis felt so unbearably awful.

That's fun.

Anxiety disorders are fun.
As someone who has compulsive thoughts and anxiety. I feel ya. Not sure if I have what you might have but I can relate either way.

Hope things pull through for you and life is going well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So what happened earlier.

That was a line I definitely crossed there, never should give out details of your dark thoughts. Honestly don't know what came to me and I absolutely regret it. Me and these impulsive **** posts. I really have to work on this more.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

“What’s the deal with tra….”

“Jerry Seinfeld has been shot dead”
The Woke Mob strikes again, and now AI Seinfield will go on a whole "Cancelled In America" tour.

Edit: wait, there's cinimatic parallels here
20230206_174914.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom