• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Because she sucks

(Really, I see her as a representation of what this series transformed into and how it fell from grace shoved into one obnoxious character. She represents EVERYTHING I hate about modern Ratchet and Clank with how it forgoes its classic sense of humor and tone in favor of being the most whitebread cardboard and outright soulless "ePiC sTorYtElLiNg" imaginable. Of course this is partially due to my bias, but seeing R*vet just causes my blood pressure to spike. I just despise her. I'm open to hearing other POVs on her though, cuz after all I'm just an old grandma ranting about how shooty-shooty-bang-bang games were so much better back in her day.)

Well, Angela's used to cold temperatures (her home planet is a Slippey-Slidey Ice World), also she's fluffy so probably her
Rivet good. Pink yoshi opinion bad.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so Lady Shiroku is what Futaba’s mask is based on…weird

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

osby

Smash Obsessed
Goodnight everyone

And remember

You've been lied to, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier isn't that bad

though maybe i just think that cuz it gives queen Keira a time to shine
As someone who only ever played Tools of Destruction, your posts feel like I'm seeing the shadows of giant sea monsters passing under my boat.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
one more comment until I reach 26,000 posts…not balanced enough compared to my likes

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As someone who only ever played Tools of Destruction, your posts feel like I'm seeing the shadows of giant sea monsters passing under my boat.
Look on the bridge side.

At least seeing being able to see their shadows is better than only being able to see vague photos of them ala Iron Lung.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Brisket can be placed in a Basket.
They turned her into a marketable plushie, my god.

Also I think Bridget getting like significantly more merch than most GG characters this time around despite being objectively unimportant in the story is proof that anyone not adding queer characters is losing out so much on potential money lmao

osby

Smash Obsessed
In case you don't know, there has been a devastating earthquake in Turkey last night, sending us into a state of national emergency.

I live far from the affected regions thankfully, but it's pretty scary what happened, especially since the aftershocks are still ongoing and this month had already a few small earthquakes.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
In case you don't know, there has been a devastating earthquake in Turkey last night, sending us into a state of national emergency.

I live far from the affected regions thankfully, but it's pretty scary what happened, especially since the aftershocks are still ongoing and this month had already a few small earthquakes.
Stay safe my dude.

There have actually been a few small earthquakes in Israel as well. Didn't feel a single one of them but it's still somewhat unsettling.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

**** man. Please be safe, you and your family.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord

Stay safe! We're praying for you and everyone else.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Direct announcements usually appear on either second or third week with Tuesday or Wednesday being the day. Still, don't count on it as plans are always subject to change

Noipoi

Howdy!
I cant be the only one that doesnt give a **** about directs anymore, right?
A solid direct can still be pretty damn exciting, imo.

But I’ve definitely gotten used to the format. I know when to expect headlines, when to expect surprises, when to expect NSO news, etc. A bit of the mystique is gone.

And if the things they show aren’t particularly interesting to me personally, it doesn’t make for the most riveting experience
:090:

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Overwatch 2 is gonna start receiving crossover skins.

The first one will be Saitama from One Punch Man. His appearance will be a skin for Doomfist.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm back on my BS yet again. Finally with colored in pieces!

Got more art set up for the next couple weeks. Starting off with a Spider-Men poster.

Looking forward to Tekken 8. All I need now is Eddy to be shown off and I've got my main 3, plus Kazuya.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

The first one will be Saitama from One Punch Man. His appearance will be a skin for Doomfist.
The meme is finally complete considering Doomfist has had a voice line since his launch that is "One Punch is all I need"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That's great.

Now can Blizzard fix the game's awful payment systems and gameplay balance changes next?

Last edited:
Top Bottom