• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Imma be real, I'm probably biased towards Trolls cuz it features Anna Kendrick and I'd watch 12 hours straight of Velma if she was in it. But I do genuinely really enjoy the movies, they're a LOT of fun in general.
Not the biggest fan but the soundtrack is genuinelly great. Not sire what the World Tour soundtrack sounds like tho (then again nobody saw it cause pandemic)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not the biggest fan but the soundtrack is genuinelly great. Not sire what the World Tour soundtrack sounds like tho (then again nobody saw it cause pandemic)
It’s probably got my favorite versions of Barracuda and Atomic Dog, which is sort of embarrassing to admit.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can't believe how many optional bosses the first Kingdom Hearts has.

And all of them being really tough doesn't help with the matter.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyone wonder what the lost R2 of Sonic CD would have been?

Now we know! It was planned to be an underground level called Dubious Depths, according to a former employee from Sega known as Naoto Ohshima.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If they annoy me too much, I'll just go for the final story boss and save them for a later date so I can play the other titles.

Besides those, I've fill up everything else I could in Jiminy's Journal.
KH optional bosses are one of my favourite things about the series.

You should give them a go but I'd recommend doing them after the final boss regardless.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyone wonder what the lost R2 of Sonic CD would have been?

Now we know! It was planned to be an underground level called Dubious Depths, according to a former employee from Sega known as Naoto Ohshima.

Dubious Depths sounds like a paradox Pokémon.

Or a one night stand

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I can't believe how many optional bosses the first Kingdom Hearts has.

And all of them being really tough doesn't help with the matter.
Phantom isn't too bad if you cast Stop on the clock. That turns the biggest problem of the fight into a complete nonissue as long as you remember to refresh the spell every now and then.

Oh, and bring plenty of Elixirs/Megalixirs so you can hit his weak point with the required magic.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
And proud of it :happysheep:

Mario and Sonic at the Olympics did my boys and girl dirty btw. Iirc only Zavok and Zazz were ever playable and only in one event each :secretkpop: We at least have Forces Speed Battle.
Hope you won’t be too mad I compressed all the Deadly Six into one fighter in my Sonic fighting game concept

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y'know what I want?

A How to Train your Dragon project with the artysyle of The Last Wish.

Not another sequel, the main story is done and it should stay that way. Maybe a remake or something.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Y'know what I want?

A How to Train your Dragon project with the artysyle of The Last Wish.

Not another sequel, the main story is done and it should stay that way. Maybe a remake or something.
Woah, you can't be throwing the R word around here, especially considering HTTYD is uh
Screenshot_20230123_181313.jpg

Huh wait I thought it came out later I saw this in theaters like twice too.

Top Bottom