• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

• Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh yeah, I went to Super Nintendo World Hollywood recently. It was pretty neat.

Didn't get a powerband or get a chance to eat at Toadstool Cafe (it was fully booked), but I did get to go on the ride.

And I'll be honest, it was so overwhelming that I barely took in the special effect. I think I'll have to go a few times before I can really appreciate it.

Thankfully my sister got us annual passes. I'll get to eat at Toadstool's eventually.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Splatfest tonight baby

gonna need it cuz this week has been riddled with anxiety for me… lost a long time friend that was a long time coming but my God they were so… nasty about it. Damn, I’m still reeling

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With Poochy coming to Tour, I’ll actually give the game another go. I took a break because they just kept repeating alts and those don’t interest me as much as new characters.

This also opens the door for so many other Mario characters or Mario adjacent ones that have been overlooked so I hope Nintendo does more of this in Tour.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of April Fools day, with the new announcements, I kinda think Adult Swim is going to be pretty good this year.

I hope so anyway. Maybe drop the first episode of Unikorn or Superman.

Pibby fair game to return, even if it’s not a full pilot or something similar.

Any other potential revivals or new shows they picked up from the merger could actually show up here to.

Hoping we get some nice news.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I couldn’t find any 3DS game codes to buy from Amazon (since redeems for game codes only are available till April 3) sooo… I grabbed Codename STEAM physical for $13 including shipping and may get MM3D Selects soon

I’ll miss ya, bag buddy… :crying: last time I redeemed a game code was I think Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright in I think 2020

…that said if anyone knows any good game codes I can get off Amazon before the 3rd, hit me

Last edited:
Top Bottom