• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
he wakes up outside of the matrix. he then finds Neo, alongside Ted, Duke Kaboom, and the Cyberpunk guy. John Wick 5: Enter the Keanuverse. The post credits scene reveals that the dog was orchestrating things the whole time, he faked his death to create a super soldier to serve under him.
Don't forget Jack Traven from Speed! Or Jonathan Harker (Bram Stroker's Dracula), Johnny Utah (Point Break), B from BRZKR, Johnny Mnemonic, and John Constantine as well.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Shroob

Sup?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Examples, if you will?
Well... besides the fact that there are three episodes of Season 4 left after Channel Chasers before you get to season 5, including Schools Out: The Musical, which is a certified banger, not to mention the first Norm episode. Basically all of Season 5 is good IMO. Like it has the second and third Jimmy/Timmy Power Hours alone as well as so many of the most memorable episodes from my childhood. And I will defend Fairly OddBaby as a special on it's own and Poof as a concept. I won't defend much after that besides maybe Wishology and the odd individual random episode in Season 6. I say the show really gets bad once we get to Foop and Sparky and Chloe. It's definitely the "SpongeBob Season 4" equivalent though. Some people like it and say it holds up with the classics, others don't.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think this…might not end well given the show.
Timmy isn’t allowed to die peacefully
Of all the series that could have gotten a reboot

This is like, one of the last ones that needed it.
I’m still tryna see the 4th season of Jimmy Neutron come to life (or at least a revival). Other than that, Nick shouldn’t be reviving FOP or that many shows really. TMNT and Avatar sure, iCarly and Good Burger sure, but another FOP so soon after that last one failed…nah
Reminder that anything that came after Channel Chasers is non-canon.
Wishology and Cosmo as Diana DeGarmo tho
Examples, if you will?
Wishology, the Shadow Showdown game, the other 2 Jimmy Timmy Power Hour movies, and Imma cheat by adding in how Timmy was apart of the Nicktoons Unite franchise
also Poof and Foop but I’m biased towards those characters
I personally think the series was good up until they introduced the dog.
Sparky was bad enough, then he disappeared, but that damned Chloe was what truly killed the og series for good…tho Timmy spitting bars in the redone intro was nice

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well... besides the fact that there are three episodes of Season 4 left after Channel Chasers before you get to season 5, including Schools Out: The Musical, which is a certified banger, not to mention the first Norm episode. Basically all of Season 5 is good IMO. Like it has the second and third Jimmy/Timmy Power Hours alone as well as so many of the most memorable episodes from my childhood. And I will defend Fairly OddBaby as a special on it's own and Poof as a concept. I won't defend much after that besides maybe Wishology and the odd individual random episode in Season 6. I say the show really gets bad once we get to Foop and Sparky and Chloe. It's definitely the "SpongeBob Season 4" equivalent though. Some people like it and say it holds up with the classics, others don't.
My memory of the series was jumbled, I thought half that **** came before Channel Chasers.

Aight, you're right on this one. Show doesn't get bad until the dog.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My memory of the series was jumbled, I thought half that **** came before Channel Chasers.

Aight, you're right on this one. Show doesn't get bad until the dog.
You are kind of right though. Channel Chasers does feel like a good finale. Although I've kind of bought into the narrative at this point that Timmy becomes the first person to stay with his fairies till he dies because... i mean look at how many times this kid has saved the world! If you erased his memory and undid all his wished I think that would destroy the universe.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You are kind of right though. Channel Chasers does feel like a good finale. Although I've kind of bought into the narrative at this point that Timmy becomes the first person to stay with his fairies till he dies because... i mean look at how many times this kid has saved the world! If you erased his memory and undid all his wished I think that would destroy the universe.
Da Rules doesn't account for main character syndrome.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In the chance we ever get a Universal platform fighter.

Cocaine Bear is a definite must and would be my absolute main for sure.

I can see M3gan getting in to. Both are proving to be this years popular new Universal IPs.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Da Rules doesn't account for main character syndrome.
considering they made an episode about Timmy being caught making a secret wish that would stop everyone from aging (that lasted 50 years) and erased Cosmo’s memory of it so he didn’t have to let them go…you ain’t wrong

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Something about Foop that I thought was really weird, even as a child, was that he eclipsed both of the ideas he came from. The other Anti-Faries disappeared pretty much immediately after his debut, and even Poof got phased out towards the end. Foop, thought? That guy stuck around for the rest of the show. I'm still mad at him for convincing nine-year-old me that chickencourtonbleu would taste good but it sucked

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Something about Foop that I thought was really weird, even as a child, was that he eclipsed both of the ideas he came from. The other Anti-Faries disappeared pretty much immediately after his debut, and even Poof got phased out towards the end. Foop, thought? That guy stuck around for the rest of the show. I'm still mad at him for convincing nine-year-old me that chickencourtonbleu would taste good but it sucked
It's good if you make it with different cheese.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Paramount deleted the original leak, so this could be legit
Of all the series that could have gotten a reboot

This is like, one of the last ones that needed it.
This is probably real, butch Hartman did say a few days ago on some YouTube short that there’s another revival in the works. This does align with where I would imagine them to go for a revival. They had the original animation, they did live action, now doing it for 3D animation makes sense.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This is probably real, butch Hartman did say a few days ago on some YouTube short that there’s another revival in the works. This does align with where I would imagine them to go for a revival. They had the original animation, they did live action, now doing it for 3D animation makes sense.
I'm surprised Butch is involved. I kind of thought he was blacklisted in the entertainment industry

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this is also likely being done so that Nick can use Timmy in every crossover worldwide without copyright issues getting in the way
I'm surprised Butch is involved. I kind of thought he was blacklisted in the entertainment industry
he’s so far invincible against blacklistings

Reactions: Z25

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
New shark movie
About the Black Demon legend

Top Bottom