• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

• Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
With the Wii U and 3DS eShops closing, is anyone making last minute purchases?

I figured out what the problem was with my Wii U and 3DS (they weren't close enough to the router or modem or whatever), though I'm not sure if I can add money to my Wii U. Still, I'm thinking about getting Shin Megami Tensei 4 and some of the Professor Layton games. (I only have one, or two if you count the Ace Attorney crossover)
If it wasn't for the amazing Completionist video, I'd probably feel more embarrassed at what I've spent so far. Aside from getting all of the Mega Man titles on my 3DS, I've been trying real hard not to turn it and my Wii U into VC systems.

$$$ later, and I think I've mostly finished what I'm after. I'm just amazed at how many solid DSiWare titles there are.

Is Rusty's Real Deal Baseball worth paying for? A lot of the novelty seems to be haggling, but is the gameplay actually good?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A few months ago, one thing I tried to get from the Wii U eShop was the DLC for Kung-Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends (an okay Smash clone). I didn't buy the DLC when I originally got the game a few years earlier because I thought it was all overpriced (and should've been in the base game) but with the eShop dying I was going to cave in.

Once I decided to buy them, the game itself was nowhere to be found on the eShop, which I assume it got delisted beforehand.

So I'm forever stuck with an incomplete game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been playing what might be one of the top 5 Pokémon fan games right now.

This is only in act two and goes to a little past 3 key holders( gym leaders in this game essentially)

As well as 3 actual gym leaders as apart of a side quest/

Yet I’ve spent over 60 hours on this demo. There is so much to explore. Every little thing is rewarding for the player.

-Searched in rocks or in very tiny nooks on routes, get rewarded with an item.

- Did a side quest, get access to a new area, lore or Pokémon.

-catch certain Pokémon, get rewarded for that.

On top of a interesting story, really well thought out world building and dex choices.

As well as Mythic Pokémon being Found by exploring areas and doing all kinds of tasks.

It all comes together to make a very in depth experience that brings the world of Pokémon alive better than a lot of games. So much care and thought went into it.

I highly recommend it if you want something new to play.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With the PMEX Remix update upon us, here's a reminder of those who are confirmed to be in soon:
  • Villager
  • King K. Rool
  • Incineroar
  • Kazuya
  • Galacta Knight
  • Alucard
  • Shadow Mario
EDIT: Seems some are still coming later.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’ve been playing Legend of Dragoon and Oddworld PSX games because I haven’t before and always wanted to. Even for 20 - 25 years ago I still think the games are visually impressive with their limited technology.

I see people trying to revive a 2D-sprite era, but I find 64-bit and FMV visuals appealing and no one imitating it. It’s obviously outdated tech but it’s the same appeal as wanting hand-drawn animation vs digital animation. :195:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright, we hit the final for March Smashness. Y'all voted, y'all determined, and well...
MarchSmashness(NationalChampionship).jpg

Y'all are basic as all hell.

But I can't rig the vote, so here's the Stats:
24 votes.

Metroid didn't have a chance, it got clapped like 9-1. In the end, it only got 5 votes vs Mario's 19.
Kirby faired a little better, getting 9 votes. Sonic got 15.

Yeah, none of these matches were close. RIP
Voting Form

KillerCage

Smash Master
Alright, we hit the final for March Smashness. Y'all voted, y'all determined, and well...
View attachment 369588
Y'all are basic as all hell.

But I can't rig the vote, so here's the Stats:
24 votes.

Metroid didn't have a chance, it got clapped like 9-1. In the end, it only got 5 votes vs Mario's 19.
Kirby faired a little better, getting 9 votes. Sonic got 15.

Yeah, none of these matches were close. RIP
Voting Form
I'm counting on you Sonic to avenge Metroid!

Top Bottom