• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • None

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I would not play this game because it doesn't have Star Wars
unfortunately, all the star wars characters are dead because the series takes place a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away). Therefore they can't be added.

The real reason is actually really interesting. I want to have characters from Disney animated movies, but due to how Multiversus/WB structures things they can't be replaced on a movie-by-movie basis, so i've designated Looney Toons for those. Mickey Mouse gets shoved to Scooby Doo (it would absolutely make more sense replacing Looney Toons, but like I said I want more Disney characters in the Disney game), and obviously Marvel swaps with DC. This... doesn't really leave anything for Star Wars, because it would definitely be a series that gets characters in perpetuity like the other 3. It's tragic, but it's also really funny to imagine that Tony Huygh prioritized Mola Ram over Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader so it equals out.
No Family Guy, no MightyP Buy
Believe me, the second we get another Adult Animated Show I'm adding Petah. His absence wounds me.
i don't have an excuse for this one. please have mercy :sadeyes:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I was bored so I decided to make a version of Multiversus but with Disney characters. Every character is a direct replacement of someone on the original roster, which I'm posting for refrence to make everything clear
View attachment 366896
View attachment 366897
I wanted to make some kind of joke but nah, this is just a really good Disney fighter roster.

I really need to get back into Multiversus, havent played in like 2 weeks.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I made this with the intent of posting it to r/SonictheHedgehog and getting some actual data, but it turns out they have a rule against posting polls. So I figured I'd post it here. I wanted to recreate the poll they did before Generations where fans got to vote on their favorite levels but with more visible data for the fans and including more games. I included almost everything here. So... If you're interested, vote.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was bored so I decided to make a version of Multiversus but with Disney characters. Every character is a direct replacement of someone on the original roster, which I'm posting for refrence to make everything clear
View attachment 366896
View attachment 366897
You see this is why I want Disney TVA to get it's own fighting game. I want to play as Jake Long but how can I when he has to compete with all the marvel and animated movies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My family and I just started watching the Last of Us show adaptation.

I've never played the game before and they know very little about the games, either, so this should be interesting.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Here's an interesting question I found
For me, I despise every Ratchet and Clank game on the PS3 onwards with every fiber of my being. But that's for every reason EXCEPT the gameplay. The gameplay itself is still great.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
For me, I despise every Ratchet and Clank game on the PS3 onwards with every fiber of my being. But that's for every reason EXCEPT the gameplay. The gameplay itself is still great.
Pokémon Sword and Shield are the most mid games in the franchise (aside from BDSP but those are remakes) but they introduced some great new Pokémon and the soundtrack had plenty of bangers

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You see this is why I want Disney TVA to get it's own fighting game. I want to play as Jake Long but how can I when he has to compete with all the marvel and animated movies.
I started making one myself using only DTVA original characters with a couple exceptions
Ducktales (2017)
-Scrooge McDuck
-Webby
-Launchpad McQuack
-Gizmoduck
-Magica DeSpell

Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers
-Gadget

Darkwing Duck
-Darkwing Duck
-Gosalyn
-Megavolt

Goof Troop
-Max Goof

Talespin
-Kit Cloudkicker

Gargoyles
-Goliath
-Demona

The Proud Family
-Suga Mama

Recess
-Spinelli

Kim Possible
-Kim Possible
-Shego

Fillmore
-Fillmore

Dave the Barbarian
-Dave the Barbarian

American Dragon: Jake Long
-Jake Long

The Replacements
-**** Daring

Phineas and Ferb
-Phineas and Ferb
-Agent P
-Doctor Doofenshmirtz

Gravity Falls
-Dipper and Mabel
-Grunkle Stan
-Bill Cipher
-Rumble McSkirmish

Wander Over Yander
-Wander and Sylvia
-Lord Dominator

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
-Star Butterfly
-Marco Diaz

Amphibia
-Anne & Sprig
-Sasha
-Grime

Big City Greens
-Cricket

The Owl House
-Luz
-Amity
-Eda & King
-Hunter

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I started making one myself using only DTVA original characters with a couple exceptions
Ducktales (2017)
-Scrooge McDuck
-Webby
-Launchpad McQuack
-Gizmoduck
-Magica DeSpell

Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers
-Gadget

Darkwing Duck
-Darkwing Duck
-Gosalyn
-Megavolt

Goof Troop
-Max Goof

Talespin
-Kit Cloudkicker

Gargoyles
-Goliath
-Demona

The Proud Family
-Suga Mama

Recess
-Spinelli

Kim Possible
-Kim Possible
-Shego

Fillmore
-Fillmore

Dave the Barbarian
-Dave the Barbarian

American Dragon: Jake Long
-Jake Long

The Replacements
-**** Daring

Phineas and Ferb
-Phineas and Ferb
-Agent P
-Doctor Doofenshmirtz

Gravity Falls
-Dipper and Mabel
-Grunkle Stan
-Bill Cipher
-Rumble McSkirmish

Wander Over Yander
-Wander and Sylvia
-Lord Dominator

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
-Star Butterfly
-Marco Diaz

Amphibia
-Anne & Sprig
-Sasha
-Grime

Big City Greens
-Cricket

The Owl House
-Luz
-Amity
-Eda & King
-Hunter
Lord Dominator, Amphibia rep, Luz, Bill Cipher, and the ability to finally show Spinelli how it feels to be on the receiving end of her behavior.

All it needs is Scratch and Molly McGee and Milo Murphy's Law rep and it's Game of the Year.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pokémon Sword and Shield are the most mid games in the franchise (aside from BDSP but those are remakes) but they introduced some great new Pokémon and the soundtrack had plenty of bangers
I think I enjoyed SwSh's Pokemon designs more overall compared to ScaVio. The latter has more interesting and unique ideas which I appreciate but there are really few misses with Galar's Pokemons imo and they really hit the stride with regional variants.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Mega Man X6 is ****ing cheeks.

But at least breaking the game in half with Zero is somewhat enjoyable and the music is fire. The opening stage is still a top five track in the series, IMO.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think I enjoyed SwSh's Pokemon designs more overall compared to ScaVio. The latter has more interesting and unique ideas which I appreciate but there are really few misses with Galar's Pokemons imo and they really hit the stride with regional variants.
Honestly I don't know which dex I prefer.
I think Galar has stronger cultural inspirations and a very distinctive art direction compared to the rest of the franchise, but the starters are cheeks for the most part. I have some other mons I don't like such as Duraludon and Calyrex.
Meanwhile Paldea is good but it feels kind of undercooked

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Pokemon designs, I just learned that Yusuke Kozaki (FE Awakening and Fates' character designer) also designed some Pokemon for SwSh and ScaVio and some of them are really good: Toxtricity, Falinks and Cetoddle, for example.

osby

Smash Obsessed
You say that like I don't want to see this...I actually do it looks really fun because of the vibes this movie has from the Guardians films.
I think it looks good but calling it a GotG Expy just makes it feel less unique.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Guy who has only seen Boss Baby watching his second movie ever: hmm, getting a lot of boss baby vibes from this
If I ever have kids I'm going to have them grow up with Boss Baby as their only movie until they're of age as an experiment

Note: I have never seen Boss Baby myself

dezeray112

Smash Hero
My family and I just started watching the Last of Us show adaptation.

I've never played the game before and they know very little about the games, either, so this should be interesting.
Same here. I've already watched the first two episodes and I'm actually quite immersed to the Last of Us show adaptation even though I've never played any of the video games.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sonic should do more spinoffs as well besides the kart racers. On foot racers like Sonic R, Fighting Games, Party Games, Sports Games, these all sound great to me!

I'm serious about the sports too! Have Sonic pick up some sports Mario either hasn't touched or isn't likely to touch again like Basketball or Football. But even then I still wouldn't be opposed to Sonic takes on Tennis, Golf, Soccer, and Baseball.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Sonic should do more spinoffs as well besides the kart racers. On foot racers like Sonic R, Fighting Games, Party Games, Sports Games, these all sound great to me!

I'm serious about the sports too! Have Sonic pick up some sports Mario either hasn't touched or isn't likely to touch again like Basketball or Football. But even then I still wouldn't be opposed to Sonic takes on Tennis, Golf, Soccer, and Baseball.
You just reminded me how badly I want a Sonic Shuffle 2.

Yes, the original was cheeks, but I'd love to see a sequel that polishes the aspects of that game and takes the best of Mario Party as well.

Also playable Deadly Six please

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
If I ever have kids I'm going to have them grow up with Boss Baby as their only movie until they're of age as an experiment

Note: I have never seen Boss Baby myself
“One of the other kids at school was talking about new movies Nemo or shrek can we watch that?”
“I see you kids are finally outgrowing boss baby so i thinks it time to upgrade…to boss baby 2.”

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ve been watching Chainsaw Man with my brother and we just watched episode 8.

And holy ****, what in the world just happened? That was one of craziest anime episodes I’ve seen in a while.

Top Bottom