• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

• Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
damn an even more official confirmation

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
damn an even more official confirmation
Add another show to the list of shows cancelled after the Warner Bros Discovery merger completed.

Hoping the show remains on HBO Max. The removals at the start of the month prove that nothing is safe on the service now.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Just saw Sing 2

Like most Illumination movies I struggle to conjure up any particularly strong feelings positive or negative

Like it looked pretty, but edgeless, the character designs were alright. The movie was just sorta predictable, but like not particularly offensive or bad.

This movie had far too many Needle drops though, It actually got kinda annoying.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
man Minecraft fans really getting heated over the report feature.

some of the concerns are understandable, but some of it is just “racism should be allowed, actually” and other terrible takes.

edit: sorry if this sounded too negative, tbh most people seem good, like I said some have understandable concerns (exploits/false bans) and a lot of people support the feature and want to see it improved.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait until Harley Quinn gets canceled after its third season.
with Young Justice being their most viewed animated series, I’m sure Harley and her popularity will be able to guarantee them an extra season or few (well that and their airing on SyFy)
Add another show to the list of shows cancelled after the Warner Bros Discovery merger completed.

Hoping the show remains on HBO Max. The removals at the start of the month prove that nothing is safe on the service now.
and I thought losing Infinity Train would be as bad as it got for Cartoon Network

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
In my re-watch of One Piece (this time with my partner), we just finished the episode with one of my absolute favorite moments. Gigachad Luffy stuff.

Like, damn I love this moment. Sabaody builds up them as the spoiled, unredeemable evil mother****ers they are, and to see Luffy deck one so hard the animation goes white just is mmm, perfect. Don't screw with Straw Hat Luffy's friends. The *******'s lucky Luffy doesn't have access to his Haki yet. A punch like that would kill him. As he ****ing deserves.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
:083: Greetings, weary traveler. I am the Farfetch’d of Courage. I know things are hard sometimes, but things will get better. I believe you can pull through, and become the very best like no one ever was. To catch them is your real test, to train- ahem Excuse me.

I also believe you and your friends are getting fooled big time by these so-called talking “leeks” you speak of. As someone who’s always carrying a leek around, I should know! A talking leek? Bah! What stupid nonsense is that?! And one talking about “waifu cats”? What kind of leeks are y’all eating?! Stop following this garbage! “Talking leeks”…never heard of such a thing…don’t let these fakers and their imaginary leeks scam you!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
In my re-watch of One Piece (this time with my partner), we just finished the episode with one of my absolute favorite moments. Gigachad Luffy stuff.

Like, damn I love this moment. Sabaody builds up them as the spoiled, unredeemable evil mother*ers they are, and to see Luffy deck one so hard the animation goes white just is mmm, perfect. Don't screw with Straw Hat Luffy's friends. The ****'s lucky Luffy doesn't have access to his Haki yet. A punch like that would kill him. As he ****ing deserves.
Man, I'm a manga reader but I'm so glad I saw this moment animated, it was so good

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge TheMightyP TheMightyP

Finished Mania mode in Sonic Mania

Final boss was kinda annoying but was more fun once I figured it out. Was an alright finale.

Playing the game as Tails atm now and why on earth should I ever play as Sonic again, Tails is just him but better.
I, too, just finished Mania mode in Sonic Mania literally yesterday (Got the good ending for the first time) and then decided to do another run as Tails. ...We are the same. 👁

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
:083: Greetings, weary traveler. I am the Farfetch’d of Courage. I know things are hard sometimes, but things will get better. I believe you can pull through, and become the very best like no one ever was. To catch them is your real test, to train- ahem Excuse me.

I also believe you and your friends are getting fooled big time by these so-called talking “leeks” you speak of. As someone who’s always carrying a leek around, I should know! A talking leek? Bah! What stupid nonsense is that?! And one talking about “waifu cats”? What kind of leeks are y’all eating?! Stop following this garbage! “Talking leeks”…never heard of such a thing…don’t let these fakers and their imaginary leeks scam you!
Waifu cat? Whack. Waifu Duck? Snack.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I checked the old thread and noticed there was a comment I wanted to reply to for once, but then I saw it was closed and a new one has opened up...

Oh well, I'm sure an opportunity will present itself.

osby

Smash Obsessed
This looks like a nice place to post

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Avian race:

1657981879186.png

“I am none other than Avian Vidofnir! Art thou worthy of my light, which shined upon nine worlds?”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Nordic mythology. Víðópnir is a glittering, golden bird that lives on the top of the world tree Mímameiðr, usually sitting between the eyes of the eagle Hresvelgr. It is most likely another name for Veðrfölnir, a hawk whose name means “wind bleached”; however, Vidfolnir is also said to be a falcon or rooster. In one tale, it guards the gate of the lands where Hel’s netherworld lies and can only be killed with the legendary weapon Lævateinn.

Skills: Mazio, Scratch Dance, Estoma

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Yoma race.

Vidofnir looks more like a golden-painted garden flamingo than anything. There is some confusion about its exact identity due to the lack of reliable Norse sources but it does look like a shining bird so the design has achieved its purpose. While not immortal, it is impossible to kill Vidofnir as Laevatein is guarded by the giantess Sinmara who will only give the weapon to one who brings her the tail weapon of Vidofnir, which cannot be taken unless one kills Vidofnir but it can only be killed by…

Top Bottom