• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
As an actual Native American boy, thanksgiving is a day to go to the local supermarket and hit anyone who looks at me with that sweet sweet indigenous guilt tripping look

That’ll show em
You know what would be cool? A Native American version of Wakanda.
That used to be America really

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Shout out to both Clavell and Geeta for not being twist villains. After Rose, I was dreading another heel turn for the whole game.

But Clavell is just a silly old principal. And while Geeta doesn’t have a strong personality, I honestly prefer that over another stupid twist.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah last night the King evolved into one of the greatest Pokémon designs of all time:
DB5FFACD-1790-447D-AB80-306F6015B8F7.jpeg
Definitely justice to one of my favorite Pokémon and a great concept. This would be an amazing smash Rep, to bad it will never happen.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I really want a Pokémon based on Thanksgiving. We already have a Christmas Pokémon and a Halloween Pokémon. The American in me wants a Thanksgiving Pokémon to complete the trifecta! And hey, they’ve based Pokémon off of regional things nobody has and clue about anywhere else before.
A Pokemon Legends game set in Unova where it's set during the founding of the USA that Unova is supposed to be and one of the other games regional birds gets a thanksgiving themed regional variant.
Boom, there's an idea.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I will mention, there is a surprisingly high lack of Unovan Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet. There tends to be a running trend of this occuring before said regions remakes. (Sinnoh lacked many Johto mons before HGSS, Kalos lacked many Hoenn mons before ORAS, Galar lacked many Sinnoh mons before BDSP and PLA) Whilst there's a high probability of SCVI DLC being the next thing on the chopping block (For a whole ton of lore related reasons I'm not gonna mention rn), it's highly likely we'll be getting some Unova based games this generation.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I’ve apparently battled 9 shiny Pokémon. Except….

I only have 3 caught…..

How the hell did I miss 6??????

Auto battle isn’t suppose to kill them, but 100 percent it does, no way I miss them otherwise.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I see my independence day pretty much the same way

Also most Jewish holidays tbh
Yeah majority of American holidays stand for some truly awful things but it's been ingrained in traditiom for so long that nobody wants to change it. Like it took this decade for people to go "hm... maybe we shouldn't idoloze Columbus" and even then we didn't even get rid of Columbus Day

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I will mention, there is a surprisingly high lack of Unovan Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet. There tends to be a running trend of this occuring before said regions remakes. (Sinnoh lacked many Johto mons before HGSS, Kalos lacked many Hoenn mons before ORAS, Galar lacked many Sinnoh mons before BDSP and PLA) Whilst there's a high probability of SCVI DLC being the next thing on the chopping block (For a whole ton of lore related reasons I'm not gonna mention rn), it's highly likely we'll be getting some Unova based games this generation.
Nah man, the patterns very simple.

2+2=4. Gen 2 remakes in gen 4.

3+3=6. Gen 3 remakes in gen 6.

4+4=8. Gen 4 remakes in gen 8.

By this logic, we’re clearly getting gen 5 remakes in gen 10 :denzel:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Yeah majority of American holidays stand for some truly awful things but it's been ingrained in traditiom for so long that nobody wants to change it. Like it took this decade for people to go "hm... maybe we shouldn't idoloze Columbus" and even then we didn't even get rid of Columbus Day
I mean how else are we supposed to know that Christopher Colombus sailed the ocean blue in 2002?

and he was cool to everybody he met

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hey guys I want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. Smashboards is full of copypasted holiday messages, that people don't even read and just forward to other servers. I don't like that. I like to write what i deeply wish and what comes from my heart. Our friendships, from the most deep ones to the most virtual ones are very important and will never be represented by a simple message copied from elsewhere. This being said I would like to thank all of you. You are the best basketball team i've ever played with.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Hey guys I want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. Smashboards is full of copypasted holiday messages, that people don't even read and just forward to other servers. I don't like that. I like to write what i deeply wish and what comes from my heart. Our friendships, from the most deep ones to the most virtual ones are very important and will never be represented by a simple message copied from elsewhere. This being said I would like to thank all of you. You are the best basketball team i've ever played with.
Thanks coach
Let’s show some heart out there this thanksgiving fellahs

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m curious what those reasons are

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Last edited:
Top Bottom