• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Shroob

Sup?
I do really enjoy how terrifying they portrayed the Paradox mons as. Them just being emotionless aggressive death machines instead of the usual affair definitely made them more menacing then anything else.
On one hand:

"Unga bunga, me SMASH puny human!"

On the other

"Beep. Setting parameters. Kill mode, engaged."

osby

Smash Obsessed
Random question time: what is your preference out of these when it comes to media focus?
  • Dinosaurs
  • Dragons
  • Aliens (my personal preference)
  • Pirates
  • Assortment of spookables (vampires, zombies etc)
Normally spookies but I have fond memories being obssessed with dinos and I'm tempted to say pirates because of Our Flag Means Death.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
He will be Marvel's equivalent of Kang the Conqueror. Except worse as Chaos magic can grant wishes and has unlimited potency.
He's basically Vandal Savage but if he was a mammoth.

The similarities are rather uncanny, but that's probably a given since he was probably inspired by Vandal Savage himself.

Both from the prehistoric era (Vandal Savage born on earth in 50,000 B.C. as a caveman, Mammoth Mogul being around during Mobius' prehistoric age who were granted immortality through some form of energy (An emerald embedding into Mammoth Mogul's chest, Vandal Savage being bathed in radiation from a meteor that fell from space), they would go on living for tens of thousands of years being master manipulators to achieve their particular goals.

In other words Vandal Savage and Kang the Conqueror put together but a humanoid mammoth.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Been taking a pit stop on a quest to get a quaxly on Link Trade before tackling the electric gym. So far, the provided link code has been results of Fuecoco being offered. It looks like quaxly is hard to get one on random link and surprise trade.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Soo many people got soo hot and bothered over Turo and Sada and wanted to smash.

Well, they got their wish, in a twisted kinda way.:drshrug:

Dukefire

Smash Master
The electric gym's challenge is.....being a part of a livestream? I don't think I'll participate a real one in person thank you.
Screenshot_20221026-225922_YouTube.jpg

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just beat the fourth gym, the third team star admin and the third Totem Pokemon.
And i just arrived at the Normal type gym town to be the fifth gym battle of the run.

Behold

The face of death
I am 100% expecting this thing to be an echo fighter in the future.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
let’s go Larry atta boy Larry that’s my guy right there Larry working three jobs with a 401k then gets a corporate letter to beat my ass with a bird my ****ing guy Larry over here being a bonafied boyyyyy Larry I love you Larry just talk to me Larry,

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just saw Fogato's combat animations along with his voice lines in Fire Emblem Engage.

I might have to do the unthinkable and simp for a fictional man.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really want a Pokémon based on Thanksgiving. We already have a Christmas Pokémon and a Halloween Pokémon. The American in me wants a Thanksgiving Pokémon to complete the trifecta! And hey, they’ve based Pokémon off of regional things nobody has and clue about anywhere else before.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I really want a Pokémon based on Thanksgiving. We already have a Christmas Pokémon and a Halloween Pokémon. The American in me wants a Thanksgiving Pokémon to complete the trifecta! And hey, they’ve based Pokémon off of regional things nobody has and clue about anywhere else before.
Turkon, comes with two forms:

Giving form: Normal/Flying
Genocide Form: Dark/Flying

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mario Kart Double Dash fans are probably starving for tracks in the waves.
(Mushroom City, GCN Rainbow Road, Waluigi Stadium, and others)

Top Bottom