• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
THE SOCIAL THREAD III

Hello and welcome to our brand new Social Thread. The last thread was getting too big for some mobile users to handle, and it probably would've screwed with our dev tools in given time.

Anywho the Social Thread is dedicated to general discussion, including life, general friendly conversation, and so on

Please keep the general rules in mind:

• Keep things fairly clean in terms of discussion
  • No spam (we'll probably be more lenient given this thread's more relaxed nature as a social thread, but just make sure your posts add something to the conversation)
  • No flaming, harassment or trolling, and just generally try to be polite with each other.
  • No hate speech.
  • Try to keep topics of extremely controversial or political nature in Serious Discussion.
  • And of course, have fun!

Also be sure to check our general Forum Rules for other general stuff. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact one of the staff here

Moderators
SneakyLink SneakyLink

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
uh oh!

stinky!

pooooooop hahahaha!!! poopy!!! funny poopy lalalala hahahaha!!! funny poop! poop funny! WEEEEEE haha yaaaay poopy good poopy poopy funny hahahaha poop poop pooop poop funny yaaaay hee hee hee poop poopy yaaay poop make me happy happy happy-ahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
uh oh!

stinky!

pooooooop hahahaha!!! poopy!!! funny poopy lalalala hahahaha!!! funny poop! poop funny! WEEEEEE haha yaaaay poopy good poopy poopy funny hahahaha poop poop pooop poop funny yaaaay hee hee hee poop poopy yaaay poop make me happy happy happy-ahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The thread transition broke Speed Weed. He was never the same after that day.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
uh oh!

stinky!

Yeah

Jondolio

Smash Hero
uh oh!

stinky!

Speed Weed.exe has stopped working

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
...Anyway, how are you folks doing today! I'm just working on my platfighter project, but I'm going down to Funspot in New Hampshire tomorrow. I've wanted to go for years, so I'm pretty pumped.
Nothing much, working on my game that is also... a platformer like thing.

Maybe I'll share some gameplay for y'all. It exists, trust me.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
...Anyway, how are you folks doing today! I'm just working on my platfighter project, but I'm going down to Funspot in New Hampshire tomorrow. I've wanted to go for years, so I'm pretty pumped.
Currently waiting for my uncle and aunt to leave so thag I can go with them, my family had a big argument earlier and I don't want to stay the entire weekend.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Currently contemplating on whether or not I want to fully upgrade the champion's tunic when I get it or just stick with the ancient armor and get the game over with

Top Bottom