• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

• Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This movie would be lucky to make 1 billion, let alone 2 billion.

Disney is crazy for giving them all that budget for a film basically destined To make nowhere Near any of it back. It’s been to long, and the trailers really haven’t shown anything to make it stand out anymore than the first.
I don’t think Disney had much of a choice with the movie’s budget, since they likely wouldn’t have gotten any money back post-FOX buyout (especially since FOX had these sequels planned out for a long ass time). At this point they’ll have to hope it’s all worth a trilogy at the least….plus a billion dollar budget for multiple movies made at once by a company that mouse ended up buying out would likely have lead to a controversial lawsuit (or a WBD moment)
If Pokemon were real ones, they would've gotten members of the Wu-Tang to do a song, like TMNT did.

And now that I think of it, TMNT got ROBBED from the best OST category. Heck even Sonic did.
tbf…either TGAs don’t know better or they don’t like Sonic

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ve realized my likes-comments ratio thingy is almost evened out…

nice

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Question, if there was a capybara Pokémon (dunno if Paldea has one), what type do you think it’d be?
Water
Yes
---
Breaking news Larry is getting fan art that is making him attractive. I'm so proud of him
Why does he look like Jotaro
Tbh I always saw Arven and Nemona to be around the same age. Arven's about 18-20ish and Nemona about 18.
Honestly I see Nemona being around the same age as the protagonist. Dunno why so many people say she's that much older

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly I see Nemona being around the same age as the protagonist. Dunno why so many people say she's that much older
Honestly, besides looking older, her being the student concil president, being championed ranked, and stated to be at the academy for a while whereas the player just enrolled makes me think that she's has some years on the mc.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Honestly, besides looking older, her being the student concil president, being championed ranked, and stated to be at the academy for a while whereas the player just enrolled makes me think that she's has some years on the mc.
Then how do you explain them being classmates while Arven is stated to be an upperclassman?

I mean that doesn't make much sense either since he also attends some of the same classes as them but idk. Pokemon middle school makes no sense

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
At the very least Ryme actually has lyrics this time instead of the ventriloquist Piers
I guess thats a step up but they only stepped on one stair and just fall backdown the stairs
I think I'm finally developing self discipline, I was doing ny homework all day up til now and my Switch was right in front of me and I didn't play it
You monster, you have to feed your pet switch!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I want to take advantage on the eShop cyber deals but I'm still thinking about it.

Right now having my eyes on both Castlevania collections.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
still wish for a Fyleth appearance and…
stop ****ing teasing me Masahiro

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
If Astro Boy was the "Elvis of Anime", and Dragon Ball was the "Beatles of Anime"...
What series should be considered as the "Michael Jackson of Anime"?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Man seeing the discourse around Scarlet and Violet really brings me down

It's like the buildup to Sword and Shield except the game is actually out and I can speak for its quality and say it's a good game

dezeray112

Smash Hero
SCENES IN SHIBUYA AS JAPAN GET THEIR FIRST EVER WORLD CUP WIN AGAINST GERMANY

View attachment 364113

HOLY ****
Managed to watch the Japan Vs Germany match live a few hours ago and just like what I felt when Saudi Arabia shocked Argentina, what a brilliant comeback by Japan!

This movie would be lucky to make 1 billion, let alone 2 billion.

Disney is crazy for giving them all that budget for a film basically destined To make nowhere Near any of it back. It’s been to long, and the trailers really haven’t shown anything to make it stand out anymore than the first.
I'd assume that the film's budget must be very high and it will probably have to potentially break past a billion to get past break even.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't know why but after Scarlet and Violet came out, I warmed up to the Pokemon designs in SwSh a lot. At first, I thought there weren't many stand-out mons but Alcremie, Eldegoss, Pincurchin, Cramorant, and Greedent are all among my favorites now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I know this is a tired argument and I know it is virtually impossible for them to do but I would jump on scarlet and violet in a heartbeat if only every single Pokemon was in the game because it sucks not being able to have a pumpkaboo or a lopunny on my team just because game freak decided that they didn't need to be in the game.

I don't doubt that the games are good but there are plenty of stuff holding me back from buying it

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Anyone having a tough time finding a Quaxily for Link Trade? I have been seeing more Sprigatito and Fuecoco up for trading.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Beat the Battle School Brawl thing. My last tasks are to complete the PokeDex and unlock 6 star raids.

Currently I have two level 100s; Miradon and Iron Valiant, both have best stats and good natures. I'll be adding another Paradox Pokemon soon; Iron Hands, after a bud of mine showed me the majesty that is Iron Hands.

Top Bottom