• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
damn Pixar

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
damn Pixar
susman

Jondolio

Smash Hero
damn Pixar
**** Disney

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Unfortunately, that's probably why this'll never actually happen. No matter how huge Pokémon x Fortnite would be.

Buncha cowards over at TPC :239:
You could hypothetically just state that they faint when they lose all their health but then that brings up the wider implication of Pokemon being immune to bullets

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Even though I just saw it a few hours ago I already want to see Across the Spider-Verse again.

Luckily when I called my dad to gush about this film to him (he's not really a huge superhero guy and even he loved the first movie), he offered me to see it again with him which I absolutely intend to do. I'm probably gonna think about this film for a pretty long time

Noipoi

Howdy!
Miles cause he's the dude we've been followimg, but idk Hobie may give him a run for his money in the next film
Hobie was a ****ing king dude

I was so worried they were going the LEGO Batman route, having him be a one-note edgy cool guy who's cool with Gwen just to make Miles jealous. But he ended up being one of the coolest guys in the movie.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I was so worried they were going the LEGO Batman route, having him be a one-note edgy cool guy who's cool with Gwen just to make Miles jealous. But he ended up being one of the coolest guys in the movie.
The only thing Hobie loves is the anarchist revolution

also he saw how Miles's life got ruined after falling for that white girl, he don't want a part of that

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Are most of the MCU movies worth seeing at this point?

The only franchise in it that my family and I have been actively following are Guardians of the Galaxy.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

The only franchise in it that my family and I have been actively following are Guardians of the Galaxy.
Honestly there are some genuinely good movies in this franchise but it's been in decline since Endgame. I also don't think I'd recommend most of them to a casual viewer since they're pretty interconnected and you have to trudge through some straight garbage to get to some of the actually good movies

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Well, the ones that were worth watching in my opinion from Phase 4 films were Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings, Spider-Man: No Way Home and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

If Disney+ shows, Loki, WandaVision and Ms. Marvel.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

As Sony said when they bought the rights to only Spider-Man and not all of Marvel for filmmaking back in the day, "Nobody gives a **** about any of the other Marvel characters. Go back and do a deal for only Spider-Man."

Shroob

Sup?
Remind me where the Pokedex leak for the DLC is? Because I bet all Alcremie forms won't be the only issue making a living DLC dex.

These are all the returning 'mons that are datamined to have Dex entries.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw Spiderverse 2.

Pretty peak, pretty raw, pretty fire.
Just got back this too and

Holy ****.

the first half I was like “ok I’m digging the character building here, but where is it going?

Then the rest of the film kicked in and it was wild.

It completely outclassed the first by the end, and I love where’s it’s going. The way it built off the last one was perfect.

I love that Lego Spider-Man is crucial to the plot of this movie. Not only because it's ****ing Lego Spider-Man, but also because it's a great reference to the fact that Lord and Miller worked on the Lego Movie
that scene caught me by surprise but was hilarious. Great call back, and I wish lego Peter somehow made it on Gwen’s team lol.
The ending twist was absolutely crazy.

Spiderverse:Ngl, I got way more hyped for the Childish Gambino cameo than I should have
this was crazy and a great call back with all the history behind it. I wonder if it’s suppose to be the mcu prowler. Considering that we last saw Gambino in homecoming. Would make for really fun multiverse world building.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Edit: what is going on with this site atm.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also my parents had a long day when we watched the first Spiderverse on digital, and they fell asleep.

So they had no real connection to the original. But by the end of this film they were hooked and they really don’t get into animated movies.

My mom for example shouted “WHAT?” When the film ended because she didn’t know it was gonna be a two parter lol.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also my parents had a long day when we watched the first Spiderverse on digital, and they fell asleep.

So they had no real connection to the original. But by the end of this film they were hooked and they really don’t get into animated movies.

My mom for example shouted “WHAT?” When the film ended because she didn’t know it was gonna be a two parter lol.
That "To Be Continued" hit like a 19999 ton truck even though i knew it would happen. **** was getting good and then BAM, we see that. I did not want to leave my seat

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
When it comes to Spectacular Spider-Man, I just gotta say that I loved how short he is compared to everyone else despite being 5’6 in the show…also love how with just 1-2 lines, Josh Keaton quickly showed why he’s the best Peter Parker actor
Which black teenager with exaggerated swagger did you guys like the most?
Hobie cause he proved to be a real one for us all

I was glad he wasn’t a love interest, but instead just some guy everyone but Miguel loves
Spiderverse:Ngl, I got way more hyped for the Childish Gambino cameo than I should have
I now demand he, Scorpion, and Kingpin all appear in Spider-Man: Broke Ass Home

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
damn Pixar
A damn shame. smh

That said, correct me if I'm wrong, I thought they didn't end up using the version of the film she saved anyway?

I remember listening to the What A Cartoon Podcast on this a few months ago, and while it's an amazing story (Toy Story 2's development and many many scrapped versions), that it came with that major caveat. That they started back at square one regardless.

Last edited:
Top Bottom