• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is pretty cool, but I hope we get a larger one at one point. Not having the shield is kinda lame, but the set still is good and affordable.
inb4 they add the shield to make it a 1000 piece build
If it wasn’t for the world’s first Zendaya LEGO I wouldn’t have known which was Tobey or Andrew.
the eyes and spider logos are the easiest way to tell the difference between their Lego forms. Probably the only way to tell a difference as wel tbh
ADD ANOTHER ONE TO THE LIST
it’s funny how we ended up getting a **** game after the masterpiece that TOTK is

Shroob

Sup?
So

Hold up

The Pokemon Home update is May 30th, right? But they didn't announce a patch for Scar/Vio at that time.

Did the last patch for Scar/Vio fix Stantler/H.Qwilfish's evolutions? Cause if not, they'll still be broken upon transfer into Scar/Vio.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So

Hold up

The Pokemon Home update is May 30th, right? But they didn't announce a patch for Scar/Vio at that time.

Did the last patch for Scar/Vio fix Stantler/H.Qwilfish's evolutions? Cause if not, they'llr still be broken upon transfer into Scar/Vio.
It's Generation 9 Pokemon, would you expect anything different?
One May 30 later...

"y I cant make galar sawsbuck become hisui sawbuck?"

Shroob

Sup?
So I just checked on my Stantler and yeah

The code is still broken. Used Psyshield Bash 20 times and leveled it up and.... nothing.

Hopefully there's a mini-update for Scar/Vio on the 30th cause if not this is gonna be hella awkward.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I just managed to watch the live action Little Mermaid film today and after what has been going on within the past couple of posts, I think I will post my thoughts later.
Ah, great. Not saying you should not do that, and I think posting your thoughts will be fine, but with how Michael might react (whether your thoughts are positive or negative), well...

Here we go again.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Oof.....Netflix's password sharing policy is already being mocked by Amazon Prime Video and Blockbuster.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Oof.....Netflix's password sharing policy is already being mocked by Amazon Prime Video and Blockbuster.
Not surprised, though how is Blockbuster still around?

I know they have one store remaining open somewhere in the USA, but I don't know what they are doing besides that.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Some family drama ****s going down at my house. I’ve put up with this nonsense for years, but i’m not a kid anymore. It’s time I put my foot down.

It’s probably gonna get ugly this weekend. Wish me luck lads.
Good luck. You'll need all the luck you can get from us.

CureParfait

Smash Ace

Some family drama ****s going down at my house. I’ve put up with this nonsense for years, but i’m not a kid anymore. It’s time I put my foot down.

It’s probably gonna get ugly this weekend. Wish me luck lads.
Good luck, I hope it doesn't get too ugly.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
gonna have to ***** out of this Ganondorf fight to collect loads of stuff that’ll make the fight easier…taking the manly way out by accepting my fears

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Emulation is legal. Pirating games is not. Nintendo shouldn’t have any legs to stand on.
Especially since Retroarch is still on Steam and they straight up have Dolphin as a part of it.

The only possible thing is if they used anything Nintendo Related on the Steam page (I'm pretty sure they did not). If not then they are just being catty *******.

Top Bottom