• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Ok. So. I know nobody cares about my shill posts cause nobody likes toku other than me and cashregister, but this is pretty significant. Live A Live is without a doubt one of the best JRPGs to come out last year and everyone here should try it. If you like Undertale and Deltarune, you should check out Live A Live as it's very clear Toby Fox took massive inspiriation from this game, even the iconic Megalovania is based on Live A Live's incredible Megalomania theme. It's full price is less than 60 dollars, it's on the slightly shorter and sweeter side and does stuff that most JRPGs don't really do, do yourself a favor and try this gem out
Steam players about to contribute to 99% of the sales by buying it as a gift for all their friend lists.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sony really wanted that Splatoon Money lol

Ok. So. I know nobody cares about my shill posts cause nobody likes toku other than me and cashregister, but this is pretty significant. Live A Live is without a doubt one of the best JRPGs to come out last year and everyone here should try it. If you like Undertale and Deltarune, you should check out Live A Live as it's very clear Toby Fox took massive inspiriation from this game, even the iconic Megalovania is based on Live A Live's incredible Megalomania theme. It's full price is less than 60 dollars, it's on the slightly shorter and sweeter side and does stuff that most JRPGs don't really do, do yourself a favor and try this gem out
I picked this up at release, never hearing of the original till the direct revealed the remake.

Can confirm it’s a banger game. Great OST and really unique and fun story telling.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
If they don't put Skull Face in the MGS3 remake then they failed their assignment

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Across the Spider-Verse
Spider-Man 2
Spidey and his Amazing Friends
Spidey films being put on Disney+ in America
down the like we’ll have Beyond the Spider-Verse, Spider-Women, and Freshman Year

ignoring the comics, Spider-Man fans are eating spectacularly
Yuri Lowenthal going hard
**** like this is why he’s amongst the top tier Spider-Man actor

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
That was a pretty okay event all in all, Spider-man looks great, obviously MGS3 is hype, Seeing more Granblue Re:link was good, Dragon's Dogma 2 and a new Marathon were also great to see.

Of course the only thing that prevented me from getting a bingo was no Infamous ☹

ps2023bingofilled.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Drew Cammy for once. Pretty sure this is the first time I drew her seriously, and not in a quick sketch pile. Her new design was a cool one, so here's my take on it.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, SPIDER-MAN 2 GGGRRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGH!!! GAME OF THE DECADE! SYMBIOTE HOURS! GGGRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGH!!!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
2023 how you gonna give us Zelda and Spider-Man in the same year and expect us to still have any resemblance of money

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Later volumes of the Metal Gear master collection should include the Game Boy Color Metal Gear Solid (known as Metal Gear: Ghost Babel in Japan)

For an 8-bit handheld game, it does a damn good job recreating the Metal Gear series experience.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Later volumes of the Metal Gear master collection should include the Game Boy Color Metal Gear Solid (known as Metal Gear: Ghost Babel in Japan)

For an 8-bit handheld game, it does a damn good job recreating the Metal Gear series experience.
One of the best GBC games ever released honestly. It’s a shame it’s been essentially lost to time. Ghost Babel is a classic and shame on whoever decided to localize it as Metal Gear Solid over here. Ghost Babel is a cool ass name.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
*ahem
View attachment 372454
LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My dad is back!

This is flippin' insane...

2023 gave me Metroid Prime Remaster, it gave me Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, it gave me the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters, it's gonna give me Street Fighter 6, it's gonna give me Final Fantasy XVI...

...and now Metal Gear is back...with a vengeance...with 3 of the classics coming out this year alongside the other juggernauts...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
an Amazing trailer and Spectacular gameplay for Spider-Man 2 early on in the day

and now I have the Master Sword in TOTK…very excellent day as a gamer

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bruh the MGS collection has multiple different versions available for 2 and 3, the originals and the HD versions. I'm almost acared to ask but... Is Konami... Actually doing an amazing job with this? Considering this is only Volume 1, we could get Peace Walker, 4 or even those games nobody really remembers like Ghost Babel or Acid in another set

Top Bottom