• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
NGL as much as it sucks that it’s a mini direct I am still very hyped for rabbids 2 and besides we will get more info on other games soon kinda hoping we get news that multiverses is coming to the switch

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
John Cena single handedly saved Metroid

Happy 20th WWE Anniversary to you legend

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why is timeskip Ashe so cute in Three Hooes, this isnt fair
Hoping for the best for him
Hope everything turns out okay.
Such great things happen to me,its fantastic

He isnt back home.yet so i guess he is staying at the hospital
Edit: my dad is good, hes back home now

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I time travelled to the Sonic IDW 50th issue release date: This upcoming Wednesday. I shall retrieve the comics and bring them to our time.

Jokes aside, I'm allowed in the staff rooms of the local comic book store, and yeah, it took restraint to not read this right then and there haha.
Bro who gives a flying **** about anything else is that my ****ing boy Redman? I swear that comic was announced 3 years ago

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Byleth is called the Ashon Demon because of her armor having the color ash on it…such an odd reason to be called a demon

also why are they so innocent…where was all this talking and innocent personality in Three Houses?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hilda with a a shiny graploct is pretty cool. One of the best shiny Pokémon imo:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Damn. July is going to be a heck of a month for Pokemon Masters according to the new datamine.

A certain someone has finally arrived...
This update is absolutely insane.

I can’t believe we are getting him, but also:

SS Brock Ex, SS Korrinna and Marshadow, Chuck, Shiny Hitmons, Gloria and Urshifu, plus N and Hilda summer alts.

Some of the best content I’ve seen in this game.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This update is absolutely insane.

I can’t believe we are getting him, but also:

SS Brock Ex, SS Korrinna and Marshadow, Chuck, Shiny Hitmons, Gloria and Urshifu, plus N and Hilda summer alts.

Some of the best content I’ve seen in this game.
That character and Chuck appear to be NPCs for the moment as more information is popping up sadly.

I don't see them not being playable, but I can guess in hindsight why they might want to hold off on them for a few more weeks presumably. They are easily 3 Year Anniversary material and it would also make a bit of sense given current marketing and going into the next Gen.

Also looks like Karen is getting their EX as well as Crasher Wake & Brawly are getting their grids. It's ironic they get their EX just as another new and probably better unit gets announced. The former carried most everyone during the first Legendary Arena so I'm glad they're getting their grid, and latter I think could have an interesting niche with their moveset.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
John Cena single handedly saved Metroid

Happy 20th WWE Anniversary to you legend
Twitter users rushing to make the same tired joke about there being no one in the picture

tumblr_inline_norvckjKaG1rlw5h2_400.gif

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ratings or not, I just don't get why all current-running franchises under the same company can't be treated the same. All shows are always going to have their fans.

It wasn't like this back then apparently notably 80s, 90s and early 2000s but nowadays is.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ratings or not, I just don't get why all current-running franchises under the same company can't be treated the same. All shows are always going to have their fans.
Every show has their fans, but if they're not bringing the ratings then it will be of no use to the network and they'd be operating at a loss. No company is gonna keep a show running when it brings no money, that's just financial suicide

It wasn't like this back then apparently notably 80s, 90s and early 2000s but nowadays is.
That's some straight cap

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's silly to expect every show to be given equal treatment with Spongebob.

But I think there is a truth to the idea that there are men in suits who don't even like cartoons who will screw over shows for not being Spongebob.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Second announcement of the partner showcase, and I'm already excited, so this is already turning out better than I expected.

Nier Automata is getting a Switch release! Hope it's getting a physical version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom