• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I watched all 4 final episodes of Amphibia…

The shot of Sprig and Anne hugging made me shed a few tears…
Also lots of action.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
My only hope for Sonic Origins is that I can listen to me personal favorite Sonic song while playing the CD special stages:

Even if it's in, I'll probably wait for a sale. Mostly because I paid $23 for all the 360 versions of the games on my Series X and that's the highest price (rounding up to $25 because I doubt it'll be $23 ever. Also barring taxes) I'm willing to pay.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
My only hope for Sonic Origins is that I can listen to me personal favorite Sonic song while playing the CD special stages:

Even if it's in, I'll probably wait for a sale. Mostly because I paid $23 for all the 360 versions of the games on my Series X and that's the highest price (rounding up to $25 because I doubt it'll be $23 ever. Also barring taxes) I'm willing to pay.
I love that tune so much! I will be listening to the Japanese version of the Sonic CD soundtrack in Origins for sure!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It's perspective but Monster is garbo so drinking any is a problem
I just dunno how anyone can handle that much sugar. I like sweet things, but man I just feel like my teeth would just rot right outta my head if I drank that every day.

The only energy drink I've had is G-Fuel, so I don't have any experience actually trying Monster. Mainly because it always looked garbo to me, G-Fuel at least does the funee flavors and ingredients wise is one of the better ones out there, and being zero-sugar is nice.

...Yes, yes, you can go ahead and make fun of me now, I drink the funny gamer drink. :nifty:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
...Yes, yes, you can go ahead and make fun of me now, I drink the funny gamer drink. :nifty:
Wow Sonic fan and G-Fuel drinker? So not only do you drink something that isn't good for your heart but you also make bad financial decisions supporting a series that's somehow even worse for your body. When Frontiers drops your heart won't be able to handle the sheer disappointment and you just die right then and there.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Wow Sonic fan and G-Fuel drinker? So not only do you drink something that isn't good for your heart but you also make bad financial decisions supporting a series that's somehow even worse for your body. When Frontiers drops your heart won't be able to handle the sheer disappointment and you just die right then and there.
Ea2fZZCU4AAEu3x.png

always knew the blue rat would get me killed someday

...Wait, I can't die from disappointment, I have no standards
!
FHDQXG5WUAUsm6W.jpg

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just dunno how anyone can handle that much sugar. I like sweet things, but man I just feel like my teeth would just rot right outta my head if I drank that every day.

The only energy drink I've had is G-Fuel, so I don't have any experience actually trying Monster. Mainly because it always looked garbo to me, G-Fuel at least does the funee flavors and ingredients wise is one of the better ones out there, and being zero-sugar is nice.

Drink the Knuckles G-Fuel or you are not a true funny gamer.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sonic fans or Wrestling fans

idk which groups would be considered worse tbh

Noipoi

Howdy!
So... think we're getting a Pokemon Presents anytime soon?

Idk, I'm bored.
We should get another trailer in early July.

Aegis was revealed in February, my dude 🤨

But yeah, Min Min was a great addition. Sniping people from the other side of the world with the Dragon arm never gets old.
Alex was October 2020, my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom