• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
  • At the beginning of the episode, it is interesting to see that Najma and Aisha found the bangle in a secluded location which is seemingly once used by the Ten Rings.
  • I get the feeling the Clandestines want something more than just returning back to their home in which they were once exiled.
  • The wedding segment was very fun and colourful.
  • I wonder what the train going to "Karachi" is all about within what Kamala and Najma witnessed in the vision in which her gran also saw?
  • Things are only going to get rather complicated for Kamala going forward.
  • Why do I get the feeling there is something very fishy about that Damage Control agent.
I just finished the episode. Some random thoughts about it:
  • The Clandestines and the Damage Control (or at least that agent at the end) are pretty sus. There is definitely more to them.
  • That entire wedding segment was so fun to watch. I really liked that part.
  • A part of me hoped that Kamala would have shown her powers to her family. Would have been a nice twist. But, ok. I get it.
  • Can we please keep Brian Bruno? I want him to be Kamala's Guy in the Chair.
  • This episode went by so fast. I can't wait for the next one.
  • That song during the credits was a banger.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
How long exactly has the Cuphead DLC been in development now? Just curious.
4 years ago. Announcement trailer for proof.

Creating hand drawn animation is not easy to give the audience the Rubberhose animation style.

Edit: looked at Silksong DLC announcement date for Hollow Knight. It was 3 years ago before the recent release date announcement.

Last edited:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
4 years ago. Announcement trailer for proof.

Creating hand drawn animation is not easy to give the audience the Rubberhose animation style.

Edit: looked at Silksong DLC announcement date for Hollow Knight. It was 3 years ago before the recent release date announcement.
Interesting. I knew it took a long time, but I did not think it would be this long, honestly.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The entire game was hand drawn, so it was natural that it would take longer compared to certain games.
Yeah, I know that. I just didn't know how it being hand drawn would have an impact on development time. I just did not know.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
  • At the beginning of the episode, it is interesting to see that Najma and Aisha found the bangle in a secluded location which is seemingly once used by the Ten Rings.
  • I get the feeling the Clandestines want something more than just returning back to their home in which they were once exiled.
  • The wedding segment was very fun and colourful.
  • I wonder what the train going to "Karachi" is all about within what Kamala and Najma witnessed in the vision in which her gran also saw?
  • Things are only going to get rather complicated for Kamala going forward.
  • Why do I get the feeling there is something very fishy about that Damage Control agent.
the wedding dance scene was absolutely phenomenal and for no reason other than perfection. As for Kamala herself, it’s good that she’ll get to learn the quick way that having powers is not the best thing to have once **** gets hit by the fan.

also Damage Control are just salty cause they couldn’t bag Spider-Man, so now they’re willing to jump any minor possible.
I just finished the episode. Some random thoughts about it:
  • The Clandestines and the Damage Control (or at least that agent at the end) are pretty sus. There is definitely more to them.
  • That entire wedding segment was so fun to watch. I really liked that part.
  • A part of me hoped that Kamala would have shown her powers to her family. Would have been a nice twist. But, ok. I get it.
  • Can we please keep Brian Bruno? I want him to be Kamala's Guy in the Chair.
  • This episode went by so fast. I can't wait for the next one.
  • That song during the credits was a banger.
she usually doesn’t reveal her powers to anybody other than her absolute closest friends, so it so far makes sense that MCU Kamala hasn’t shown off her stuff to the fam. And with Bruno, he’ll just spend a little bit of time gone, aka they can have an excuse to not have him in The Marvels. 616 him even spent time at a Wakandan school before returning to Jersey…which was after he and Kamala kissed awkwardly

dezeray112

Smash Hero
the wedding dance scene was absolutely phenomenal and for no reason other than perfection. As for Kamala herself, it’s good that she’ll get to learn the quick way that having powers is not the best thing to have once **** gets hit by the fan.

also Damage Control are just salty cause they couldn’t bag Spider-Man, so now they’re willing to jump any minor possible.

she usually doesn’t reveal her powers to anybody other than her absolute closest friends, so it so far makes sense that MCU Kamala hasn’t shown off her stuff to the fam. And with Bruno, he’ll just spend a little bit of time gone, aka they can have an excuse to not have him in The Marvels. 616 him even spent time at a Wakandan school before returning to Jersey…which was after he and Kamala kissed awkwardly
With both Bruno and Nakia knowing that Kamala has powers, I wonder how long it will take before her parents find out?

In addition, I want to know what exactly happened to Aisha and I felt that the bangle must had some sort of similar attributes in contrast to Wen Wu's Ten Rings.

In addition, I believe we should eventually find out soon enough the direction of the Phase 4 saga as stated by Kevin Feige in which the big news will likely be shared at the D23 event that will take place under three months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom