• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fortnite x Mid

Nah Hinata is pretty based.
What Pokemon fangame is that?
Realidea System, a Spanish fan game. Although you can use a translator to translate the text as you play making it easy to play through.

Really good game so far. An interesting story, really funny dialog and a lot of pretty cool quality of life improvements. A few regionals and original starters to.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Realidea System, a Spanish fan game. Although you can use a translator to translate the text as you play making it easy to play through.

Really good game so far. An interesting story, really funny dialog and a lot of pretty cool quality of life improvements. A few regionals and original starters to.
Any good translator program to utilize? Still, might be good while waiting for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet to release later this year.

Reactions: Z25

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Any good translator program to utilize? Still, might be good while waiting for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet to release later this year.
You can download VN Translator for it.

It’s a free application, and it works pretty well. In terms of the few words it misses, it’s easy to figure out the Spanish translation in context to a sentence. I’ve been able to play it and understand everything pretty nicely with.

Here’s the link to it and the first tweet response has the link to the translator and explanation of how to use it:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
One thimg that I am legit curious on Origins is the cut content. Sonic Compilations and remakes have an interesting history on games, levels, and content that didn't quite make the cut but are still in the game in one way or another. Like the Gems collection had a lot of Chaotix content but no Chaotix, 2011 CD had some new levels cut, the 2 remake had a cut level added back, etc...

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Speaking of Sonic Origins, when it comes to copyrights, Sega really had to Beat It. If they were good to find a way around the copyrights, Sega would be a Smooth Criminal. We are in for some Hard Times indeed.

...Yeah, I see the door to my left.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
About to watch Lightyear with my sister.

Neither of us have been in a theater since the pandemic hit and this movie should at least be visually fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
turns out a 15 year old was the one to get Spider-Man Lotus cancelled online…revenge planned out since age 9
Felix is one of my favorites
he be such a sweetie despite trying so hard to hide his cares

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yeah seems like the fanbase done a big 180 on Origins. Lowkey upsetting because a coiple boneheaded decisions by Sega turned many off from the game. Probably still be a fine compilation but idk for $40 it could've been so much more.
TBH the music isn't really their fault.

The rest is unfortunate, though. It looks really cool aside from some small gripes IMO.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I won't knock them for replacing the music (but I will for the quality if the songs because... woof), but some other stuff like no Knuckles in CD and the price... yeah.
Yeah no that stuff is fair.

Forget bad marketing and a woof price, though, watch the first 5 seconds of this:

Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge

they did it

they immortalized him

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
SammyTheClassicSonicFan got a girlfriend before a lot of people on this site
I mean he's the one who went to college and actually gained something if a social life while we sit on this site ****posting year old memes and get into petty squabbles over the same **** every week and stuff.

I mean we only got ourselves to blame 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Was this ever a concern? There's basically no Italy (or New York) elements in the Super Mario series these days. Is the movie taking notes from the old cartoons or something?

Also, will it ****ing kill them to give us a trailer or something like a teaser already?
Bro said "Italians Lives Matter" (fun fact, they don't).
Boycott this terrible movie right now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom