• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
y'all just jealous you don't have a brother who is the champion who gets lost because he is bad with directions ha ha do you get it he's bad with directions so hopeless ha ha he gets lost a lot do you get it huh do you get i-
I've always wondered what recurring character trait Leon had, if any.

Wish the game explained it some more...

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ok, hear me out, I'm gonna rewrite SwSh story:
Sonia, Hop and You are all aboht Galar lore.

Bede and Rose are there to destroy monuments to harvest the wishing stars.

You can't let that happen. Historical vs Capitalist storyline.

Hire me lol. I can use Unity.
not enough

come back when you put Pikachu and Red in a stock field with some deer

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, something that is apmost never brought up when ot comes to SwSh is Marnie.

She wad hyped the hell up and now... yeah nothing. She did nothing, didn't have a character, and tbh Piers did more for the story.

Before some comedian chimes in, I am talking about her characternd her place in the story

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ok, hear me out, I'm gonna rewrite SwSh story:
Sonia, Hop and You are all aboht Galar lore.

Bede and Rose are there to destroy monuments to harvest the wishing stars.

You can't let that happen. Historical vs Capitalist storyline.

Hire me lol. I can use Unity.
Sorry, Unreal 5 or bust

Noipoi

Howdy!
You know, something that is apmost never brought up when ot comes to SwSh is Marnie.

She wad hyped the hell up and now... yeah nothing. She did nothing, didn't have a character, and tbh Piers did more for the story.

Before some comedian chimes in, I am talking about her characternd her place in the story
Yeah, she's a cute character but you could jettison both her and Team Yell out of the plot and nothing changes.

In Team Yell's case it'd be an improvement.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just asking, is anyone going to buy Fire Emblem Three Hopes when it comes out upcoming Friday?
I would if Sunbreak wasn't releasing the week after. Most likely going to be too involved with that to dedicate too much time towards Three Hopes, so I'll wait a while before picking it up.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just realized that the Shiny Rapidash i was proud to have during my ORAS days has no value now that everyone can get their hands on a shiny Rapidash in Legends.

Just asking, is anyone going to buy Fire Emblem Three Hopes when it comes out upcoming Friday?
I don't plan on buying it at launch day because i dont have the money for it until the beginning of next month.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would if Sunbreak wasn't releasing the week after. Most likely going to be too involved with that to dedicate too much time towards Three Hopes, so I'll wait a while before picking it up.
I was about to buy sunbreak today but its still in that "save your card info" stage of preordering and i hate saving my card info. I mostly wait to it just preloads withiut having to save my info

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I still need to collect more sonic action Figs! #I already have Modern Sonic and Modern Eggman next on my list are tails Knuckles!
After that im getting Metal and Mecha Sonic aswell as a Motobug and Eggpawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom