• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just realized I have no idea how much Forces sold.

Maybe it did well enough to make developers think it made at least a decent part of the fans happy? shrug

osby

Smash Obsessed
Still doesn't beat the interview where Izuka implied that we're only criticizing Frontiers and comparing it to other open world games because we "just don't understand it yet".
I feel like people take that interview out of context, tbf

All he said was that fans shouldn't make definite judgements about the game when seeing a small portion of the game and playing it in its entirety are different things.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I just realized I have no idea how much Forces sold.

Maybe it did well enough to make developers think it made at least a decent part of the fans happy? shrug
They never released numbers. Fan guesses are maybe a few million, like, maybe 2 or so.

FWIW, plenty of people actually did like it, event content creators: Jirad the Completionist, Project SNT, and Peter Knetter all liked it. It definitely had its audience.

MooMew64

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
well this is pretty wholesome

osby

Smash Obsessed
At the least, if Sonic Team's gonna acknowledge Mephiles, I hope they also throw a bone to Elise.

She deserves it after unfunny people pretended like she's the worst part of the game for over a decade.

MooMew64

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here’s another Fire Emblem leak
[
it is something
Look at this aqua fresh lookin *****.

Lookin like she’s Spider-Man’s daughter, who was adopted by Ronald McDonald.

Why tf is her scabbard so big? Why is she wearing high heel elf shoes? Why does she have 2edgy4me heterochromia?

Who designed this protagonist? Holy ****

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Noipoi

Howdy!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
and here’s a not to be embedded tweet from Alex Hirsch that is about the majority of the complaint notes Disney gave him throughout the Gravity Falls lifespan…tons of swears warning for the entire tweet thread and just this tweet alone…cause man did Disney have some ridiculous assumptions

I wanna know what's going on with these censors if the phrase "chub pup" is somehow too hot for them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
TheMightyP TheMightyP @Hat N' Clogs Lamperouge Lamperouge Noipoi Noipoi

new Izuka interview, he was asked how hard it is to appeal to new and old fans, especially when hardcore fans have a very specific minset tor what they want from the series:

lol
I mean, when Forces was first announced alongside Mania, people were really happy about there heing both 2D and 3D games which I feel is Iizuka's point.

Also I played Forces on Tuesday and bruh people straight up lie about this game. It's got one of the coolest original stages I've seen in a 3D Sonic game for a looooong time, the game doesn't tell you to just "go with the flow" as in "Let go of your controller", score is actually a pretty challenging thing to get done, Boost is actually harder to maintain as rings only refill Double Boost and the game is at worst just mediocre rather than a blight on the face of the earth. Sonic fans need to play an ACTUAL unplayable mess smh

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Look at this aqua fresh lookin *****.

Lookin like she’s Spider-Man’s daughter, who was adopted by Ronald McDonald.

Why tf is her scabbard so big? Why is she wearing high heel elf shoes? Why does she have 2edgy4me heterochromia?

Who designed this protagonist? Holy ****
the silver lining is that she's being created after Ultimate, and there's probably going to be another FE game between now and Smash 6. Pepsi-Woman won't be in in Smash.

actually wait never mind that sucks

Noipoi

Howdy!
the silver lining is that she's being created after Ultimate, and there's probably going to be another FE game between now and Smash 6. Pepsi-Woman won't be in in Smash.

Implying they won't drop her and the newer protagonist at the same time

You underestimate their power.

Last edited:

MooMew64

I mean, when Forces was first announced alongside Mania, people were really happy about there heing both 2D and 3D games which I feel is Iizuka's point.

Also I played Forces on Tuesday and bruh people straight up lie about this game. It's got one of the coolest original stages I've seen in a 3D Sonic game for a looooong time, the game doesn't tell you to just "go with the flow" as in "Let go of your controller", score is actually a pretty challenging thing to get done, Boost is actually harder to maintain as rings only refill Double Boost and the game is at worst just mediocre rather than a blight on the face of the earth. Sonic fans need to play an ACTUAL unplayable mess smh
People act like this game is bottom three video games ever made and bruh, it ain’t even close. TBH it actually has some dope ideas.

It’s like…At worst sometimes boring? IDK, like, I think it’s alright. It’s just kind of mid. The worst part is Classic Sonic IMO.

And the boost to win argument is literally only supported from two cherry picked moments.

Sonic fans dead up think everything that isn’t exactly what they want is another Boom or 06.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Implying they won't drop her and the newer protagonist at the same time

You underestimate their power.
they then throw in Shez and those blonde ****ers from FE Warriors just to make sure there’s more swordfighters for people to love and worship

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
At the least, if Sonic Team's gonna acknowledge Mephiles, I hope they also throw a bone to Elise.

She deserves it after unfunny people pretended like she's the worst part of the game for over a decade.
I ain’t gonna say she was the worst part but I honestly don’t see any reason why she deserves to return

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Today is one of those days where my brain and body both decided that I'm just going to be miserable all day.

Random body aches and intense fatigue for no discernable reason, horaaaaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom