• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
nvm the Aqua storyline is getting a bit more interesting now…
on another note

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
got my ass beat by Venitas or whatever in BBS, and then Re:Coded is just a buncha cutscenes…moving on to 2.8 to try out Dream Drop Distance

So far I think KH2 has had the better everythings

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I got my video done for Yoshi! Naturally looking at Yoshi's Island. A bit on the shorter side as I had less to say but I'm happy with how it turned out. Would love to hear your thoughts on the video.

Also I don't think I ever shared it here, but I also got a video out for Samus where I lied in the thumbnail and looked at two games (also decided to simply call the series, "One game each")

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bruh Pokemon fans found my low effort tweet and gave it 800+ likes I'm going nuts.

Also leakes Koraidon and Miraidon battle theme

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
got my ass beat by Venitas or whatever in BBS, and then Re:Coded is just a buncha cutscenes…moving on to 2.8 to try out Dream Drop Distance

So far I think KH2 has had the better everythings
Okay so quick review of Recoded.

As a game it's pretty fun, i still have my copy on the DS and i like playing through it now and again. The fact that they managed to get a fully functional Kingdom hearts game on a DS is pretty impressive.

But it's plot literally contributes nothing to the overall Kingdom hearts saga, it's a filler arc. You don't even play as the real Sora it's a digital clone of him.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh btw we have confirmation that the Frontiers footage was made by SEGA, not IGN
Makes sense tbh as nobody other than a marketing team would splice footage up in small chunks with a varying theme like that

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Okay so quick review of Recoded.

As a game it's pretty fun, i still have my copy on the DS and i like playing through it now and again. The fact that they managed to get a fully functional Kingdom hearts game on a DS is pretty impressive.

But it's plot literally contributes nothing to the overall Kingdom hearts saga, it's a filler arc. You don't even play as the real Sora it's a digital clone of him.
I just wish there was something about it that made more sense overall (at least the HD one with only cutscenes). The epilogue was pretty nice tho. Well that and the ongoing adventures of having to take Mickey seriously.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Brute race:

1654178766993.png

“I’m Brute Niutou. I’m a prison guard in hell, so leave the beatings to me!”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Buddhist mythology. Niútóu is a guardian of Diyu whose name means “ox head”. Like his companion, he has the body of a man, but the head of an animal, in this case, an ox. He is the first thing newly deceased souls encounter in the underworld. He was created by the king of hell, Yanluo Wang, who turned into a newly dead ox who had worked hard all his life into one of his faithful servants who guards his domain.

Skills: Tarukaja, Maragi, Me Patra, Rampage

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Yoma race.

SMT always uses this demon’s Japanese name, “Gozuki” but I wanted to go with the original spelling. Just like his counterpart Horse-face, Niutou has a simple, yet effective design that didn’t change much in the last few decades. The only mystery for me is the insignia on his clothes, which doesn’t seem to be a part of his name and probably is something very predictable.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Sonic game looks alright. Needs some cleaning up for sure, but I think some of the responses are a bit harsher than it should be. For sure needs some polish.

Aside from that, I took part in another drawing challenge, one where you draw a character you made but their colors are the Cartoon Network Palette, so basically the CMYK Colors.

I liked how this came out personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom