• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I gotta be honest, I watched the Nintendo Direct that had Splat3 in it like shortly after it premiered

I didn't even know Splat3 was announced until like 3 hours later because I clicked off the video and thought the final announcement was gonna be hot mid.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm surprised they gave Hisui it's own section in the Home Pokedex. I thought they would sandwich them in with either the Sinnoh Pokemon or the miscellaneous Pokemon (which is currently just the Meltan line). This sets an interesting precedent, I'm wondering what will happen with future games.

Theguy123

Smash Lord
mine does to. With all the recent Layton drip feed news though with the soundtracks coming to different platforms, new artworks and that there was a Japanese flyer going around last year stating they were looking for people to work on a game currently in development, I’ve got hope.

Small hope

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Flavor probably smacks but I feel like buying this will make me feel ashamed for the rest of my life.
The black people that buy the junteenth limited edition Walmart brand ice cream
Sad-person-eating-ice-cream.jpg

Me who has to buy great value variants because I'm piss poor and most great value stuff is actually way better.

ctquwvjxdjy41.jpg
I cant lie, me and my dad had some Great Valure chicken soup and...that **** was great.. tbh,yeah, most GV stuff is pretty well made from my experence

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just watched all of Promare once again. Bro this is still one of the ****ing best anime films ever. Music, visual, story, the references.
Yous all should watch it.

Outside of that had an iffy day. Played The Outer Worlds, got some new jeans and talked to my mate from here. Just super nervous and anxious about work tomorrow.

Man, yall much have weak bodies because i can eat Taco Bell without any problems
I swear to god I don't think Taco Bell would past government regulations in the UK if it tried.

Plus our equivalent (Boojum) is probably better.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
As a guy who doesn't eat name brands I can attest that Great Value is ASS.

Then again I go to Aldis which is (or was because inflation) much cheaper.

Man, yall much have weak bodies because i can eat Taco Bell without any problems
I mean I don't got any issues eating it, it's just that Taco Bell is straight bootycheeks.

It's horrible

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The graphics for all of my potential Nintendo Direct BINGO card squares are now complete!

What's left to do:
  • Narrow the squares I want to use down to 24 + free space
  • Rearrange said squares in the locations I want them in
  • Make the title graphic for the base card
  • Hope Nintendo actually announces a E3-sized Nintendo Direct so all of my work didn't go to waste

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
As a guy who doesn't eat name brands I can attest that Great Value is ASS.

Then again I go to Aldis which is (or was because inflation) much cheaper.

I mean I don't got any issues eating it, it's just that Taco Bell is straight bootycheeks.

It's horrible
Id love to go to an Aldis but the nearist one is in a different city on my way to my moms

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The virgin Taco Bell

The chad Taco Shack
Turns out that doesn't exist in Illinois, Taco Bell got a monopoly down here.

Thankfully I live in a town with a pretty big mexican population (thus much more authentic restiraunts) so Taco Bell's influence is like zero in my town.
Id love to go to an Aldis but the nearist one is in a different city on my way to my moms
Nothing a little walk can't fix.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Turns out that doesn't exist in Illinois, Taco Bell got a monopoly down here.

Thankfully I live in a town with a pretty big mexican population (thus much more authentic restiraunts) so Taco Bell's influence is like zero in my town.
Yeah, they only have em in Retroville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom