• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wonder if Nintendo will actually do a presentation next month.

I personally would say odds are decent, but like...I could also see them say "nah".

Either way, can't wait for people to yell and scream for a Direct every weekday morning on Nintendo social media in June. It's even funnier the 1,000,000th time! :035:

Shroob

Sup?
I wonder if Nintendo will actually do a presentation next month.

I personally would say odds are decent, but like...I could also see them say "nah".

Either way, can't wait for people to yell and scream for a Direct every weekday morning on Nintendo social media in June. It's even funnier the 1,000,000th time! :035:
Does anyone still care about a Direct?

Like outside of XB3 and Splat Tim 3(He did it!), Smash is done and BotW got delayed til 2023(Gee who could have seen that coming lol).

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Like outside of XB3 and Splat Tim 3(He did it!), Smash is done and BotW got delayed til 2023(Gee who could have seen that coming lol).
It'd be nice to get indepth updates on stuff like Splatoon and what to expect from it, any postlaunch plans Strikers has, and teases for Next year as they typically do in a summer presentation. I waaaaaaay personally prefer the Direct format to rando updates on Twitter.

Plus, people just like Directs, honestly. They're just a fun time. :drshrug:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I gotta be honest, Nintendo Directs don't do it for me anymore. Like, I used to be so hyped for them, but idk either I fell out of love with them or they genuinelly gotten worse but I find myself just skipping **** until something piques my interest.

Now specific directs for like 1 or 2 games, I'll be on top of that.

Speaking of, around this time we would be getting a Pokemon press conference. I only say that because we're less than 1 week away from the Pokemon Sleep announcement's 3 year anniverary

Theguy123

Smash Lord
I gotta be honest, Nintendo Directs don't do it for me anymore. Like, I used to be so hyped for them, but idk either I fell out of love with them or they genuinelly gotten worse but I find myself just skipping **** until something piques my interest.

Now specific directs for like 1 or 2 games, I'll be on top of that.
I’m kinda with you on this. Directs don’t usually grab me anymore like they used to. A lot of announcements these days just ain’t for me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Speaking of, around this time we would be getting a Pokemon press conference. I only say that because we're less than 1 week away from the Pokemon Sleep announcement's 3 year anniverary
Tfw nearly a whole generation has come and gone within the time of Pokemon Sleep's initial announcement

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

We're still seeing BotW2, maybe a bit of Prime 4 if we're lucky and hey, the best Nintendo game in a long time was announced at E3 last year mere months before release so maybe a repeat

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I made it to the true final boss that Bamco added for Super Robot Wars 30.

This lady has the voice of Goku
"
"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom