• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Dragon race:

1653056806343.png

“ME DRAGON ILLUYANKA. I WHO BESTED THE GOD OF THUNDER WILL DROWN YOUR PUNY FOES!”

Alignment: Alignment-Alignment

Origin: Hittite mythology. Illuyanka is a serpentine dragon that fought with the god of storm, Tarhunz, and wins. One version of the story says that the storm god then takes the help of the goddess Inaras, who devises a plan to get the dragon drunk and tie it with rope. In another version, Illuyanka takes Tarhunz’s eyes and heart after his victory. Furious, the god raises his son for the sole purpose of getting them back and killing the dragon.

Skills: Wind Breath, Bufudyne, Frenzied Chomp, Donum Gladi

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Kishin race.

For some ungodly reason, this design for Illuyanka draws inspiration from Phantom of the Paradise. Which adds some flavor to an already interesting chaos dragon, who is literally made of violent torrents of water. Hittite mythology usually gets little focus in popular culture so it’s nice to see Illuyanka in SMT games.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

1) Bernadetta looks so god awful
2) you know how I complain that Petra had that broken english? Well, she can finally speak full unbroken sentences
3) Lin looking cute as always

I told my friend if Linhardt didnt look gay and cute as ****, i wouldnt buy the game.

Im proud to say Linhardt looks just as gay and cute as I want and Im intrested in the game

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero

1) Bernadetta looks so god awful
2) you know how I complain that Petra had that broken english? Well, she can finally speak full unbroken sentences
3) Lin looking cute as always

I told my friend if Linhardt didnt look gay and cute as ****, i wouldnt buy the game.

Im proud to say Linhardt looks just as gay and cute as I want and Im intrested in the game
I think I prefer their vanilla post skip designs

But at least we're finally getting Golden Deer next week meaning I will finally be able to see what my tomboy wife looks like in this game

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think I prefer their vanilla post skip designs

But at least we're finally getting Golden Deer next week meaning I will finally be able to see what my tomboy wife looks like in this game
Lin is really the only ine I love love, Ferdi is too perfect to change also. Petra looks good and sounds better too.

Bernadetta tho..yikes. i didnt like her much before and i dont like her even more in this design. Casper is ****ing hilarious tho

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Lin is really the only ine I love love, Ferdi is too perfect to change also. Petra looks good and sounds better too.

Bernadetta tho..yikes. i didnt like her much before and i dont like her even more in this design. Casper is ****ing hilarious tho
Yeah honestly Lin might be an improvement. I also like Edelgard's redesign but I don't know if I like it more than the original

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I just finished playing some Multiversus, and I had a lot of fun in practically every match. Other than Tom & Jerry, I really vibed with Jake and Bugs. Jake has a lot of range and some very interesting specials, and Bugs has a really wild moveset with rockets, safes, and the ability to pull out items.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aaaand I've finished the new Chip n' Dale film. As a movie? It was aight. But as an experience? Simply fantastic.

It is still so surreal actually seeing Ugly Sonic in a proper production. And one by DISNEY, at that.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

osby

Smash Obsessed

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Double post!

I'd like to aslo ad --- --- , @AEMehr, @N3ON
Am doing okay. Mostly just trying to navigate going back to the office (gas/rent prices!) so I haven't been posting as much nor have had as much time for games aside from Pokemon Go & Masters. Feels weird not to secretly have my phone with me while I'm working after two years of remote work.

Hope things have been treating you well since the last time we chatted. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom