• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So with Multiversus kind of out.

What's better for y'all?

Nick: All-Stars Brawl or Multiversus or do you think its too soon to compare?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So with Multiversus kind of out.

What's better for y'all?

Nick: All-Stars Brawl or Multiversus or do you think its too soon to compare?
I mean as a guy who hasn't played the alpha I gotta say that this is unfair because Multiversus looks significantly better by far.

Which is a shame because NASB could have been really good if Nickelodeon actually gave the devs a budget and a good time frame.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean as a guy who hasn't played the alpha I gotta say that this is unfair because Multiversus looks significantly better by far.

Which is a shame because NASB could have been really good if Nickelodeon actually gave the devs a budget and a good time frame.
The same company that cancelled the last half of the 2nd season of RotTMNT and made the team rush out a finale in 6 weeks
No fair

I wanna play HBO Max Melee :/
Open Beta should be either later this month or sometime next month…and then by July, we’ll all be Harley Snake/Solid Quinn mains

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A good pal was very nice enough gave me a code for the MultiVersus closed alpha. Only played a little (kind of hard to stay long when my game room has no air conditioning) but pretty enjoyable from what I've played. The feel is very different from Smash and needs getting use to but mapping the buttons like Smash helps.

Going to play more and so far I see this game has potential.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m surprised by Harley being this game’s Snake, Jerry being trash tier trying to hold down the legend Tom, Batman…being Batman…and Steven being treated like a Ness

also Shoto Ultra Instinct Shaggy is all our universe needed

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'll be giving Multiversus a go over the weekend. Probably plan on maining Jake or Tom and Jerry.

TBH though, I'm hoping for some more Cartoon Network content soon. Powerpuff Girls, AWOG, Fosters, Johnny Bravo, near limitless possibilities.

Yes, I basically just want "Punchtime Explosion, but good", leave me alone.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
don’t traumatize my fave Amity please
Holy **** Harley Quinn has bayonnetta combos and can 0 to death you very easily.
Harley Gang rise up
I'll be giving Multiversus a go over the weekend. Probably plan on maining Jake or Tom and Jerry.

TBH though, I'm hoping for some more Cartoon Network content soon. Powerpuff Girls, AWOG, Fosters, Johnny Bravo, near limitless possibilities.

Yes, I basically just want "Punchtime Explosion, but good", leave me alone.
throw that entire cast in over time, and it’ll continue to be better than PTE

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Everyone's talking about Multiversus and i'm just here watching Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Velma really do be quite the character people will end up running the world with

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey, y'all. I don't really go here anymore but I just wanted to make a check in with y'all while I was drunk. lol. I joined a sake club that delivers multiple small bottles of sake to me monthly, which is probably as pretentious as it sounds. But I just love sake and I got that from my grandfather who lived in Japan for a while. My dad was born on a military base in Japan. My grandma was Japanese and she served as a translator. She was actually born in Hawaii in the Japanese community there, her father being kind of a leader to the community. She moved to Japan sometime after WW2 to serve as a translator for the US army. My grandfather, who was a retired soldier, met her and married her there. Anyway, my grandmother died when I was very young but my grandfather drank sake until the day he died and when we went to a sushi restaurant shared with me.

Nigori is the best, junmai Ginjo is the worst. IMO.

Edit: I literally have no idea how anyone would care about any of this, lol.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok but seriously getting Gumball content in Multiversus would be so cool, simply so I can see my boy, the black icon himself, Darwin in the game.
Gumball is one of the only series I actually like on current Cartoon Network

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ordered the N64 Switch controller since I got an email about it being restocked.

Looking back at the controller page right after getting the confirmation email and it's back to being out of stock.

Possibly got the last one unless my order ends up cancelled.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So I watched Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers on Disney+ and wow, I was left entertained with the amount of easter eggs and references shown which is absolutely bonkers that gave a reminescence to Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Wreck It Ralph. But overall it is a fun and enjoyable ride that not only is able to respect the lore, but also had a compelling narrative and good amount of character development.

Throughout the entire film, you will see a lot of easter eggs and references to a lot of different franchises that I am sure will certainly notice especially that really ugly Sonic before it recieved an upgrade from the first film.

There is also one particilar reference that I am sure any Super Smash Bros. Ultimate fan will certainly notice the resemblence, if you paid close attention to the credits.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think the bigger question is why is Sonic in a Disney movie
Paramount and the fans wants to forget Ugly Trailer Sonic ever existed that they probably wouldn't care less if he was used. Not that I could blame them one bit.

Basically becoming public domain.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Disney in meetings with Paramount

Disney: So we want Sonic for our film.

Paramount: No way we made a great deal with Sega for it we even changed the design for fans we did so much work and now it's love and...

Disney: We want the ugly one.

Paramount: You want the one that gave nightmares to people?!?

Disney: Yeah.

Paramount: Sure take it. It's your nightmare fuel now. Drives away in fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom