• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I've been made aware there's an official speedrunning category for FNaF Security Breach called Woman Any%

White Woman Jumpscare does something to a person
Woman Any% sounds like the plot to American Pie.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Thanks to people posting about it in the thread a short while ago I've been thinking about Miiverse a lot and the old friends I made there.

Pretty sure one girl I was friends with had an internet crush on me.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Afternoon My Gamers

Sorry for not posting in the last couple of days, I was on vacation and my internet connection wasn't great, but I'm back now

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
So I'm on Furrowfield Island in the Dragon Quest Builders 2 trial...

...long story short, I only just realized that I failed to take the town borders into account, and now I have to uproot the kitchen and find somewhere else to put it

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Splatoon 3 comes out September 9.

Also the Octo Expansion for Splatoon 2 is now part of the Switch Online Expansion Pass.
Hey, that's pretty close to my birthday. I think this might be one of the rare times a game delay works out in my favor.

Also, Octo Expansion being in NSO's Expansion Pass is pretty neat; Still can't actually play it since I have an American Switch with a European copy of Splatoon 2, but still cool.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Splatoon 3 comes out September 9.

Also the Octo Expansion for Splatoon 2 is now part of the Switch Online Expansion Pass.
Considering Xenoblade 3 was going to be released in September before it moved up, I wonder if that was Xenoblade 3's original release date.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Squids not dead

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Was suffering bit of writer's block again but finally in the mood to write once more. Managed to get more of my story written. Hopefully I'll get chapter 2 done this or sometime next month.

What I'm gonna love most about this chapter is how Gamera protects Hilda, Twig and Alfur and the concern he shows.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nintendo posted footage of splatoon 3 turf war and release date and man. I fell so out of love with splatoon because i didnt feel a shred of excitment
So I'm on Furrowfield Island in the Dragon Quest Builders 2 trial...

...long story short, I only just realized that I failed to take the town borders into account, and now I have to uproot the kitchen and find somewhere else to put it
Damn, this is making me wanna play DQB2 again

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
This demon is not for the faint of heart or allergic of seafood

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

1650639168872.png

“Me Wilder Dead Lobster. Me killed but dead can no stop me. Me return. Me want revenge.”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: USA history. A red lobster that is animated despite being dead. As lobsters are often poisonous and otherwise dangerous to eat after dying, it is common knowledge in culinary arts that a cook should cook a lobster alive for it to be edible. As cooked lobsters turn red, any red lobster is one that’s been cooked alive. Perhaps a seemingly alive red lobster may be one that has been killed for its meat but then came back to life.

Skills: Dia, Fierce Roar

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Megami race.

Dead Lobster is the pinnacle of demon design and a huge mystery at the same time. It may appear as merely a red lobster with insect wings but it’s also one of the few demons we simply don’t know what their deal is. A common theory is that the name is a reference to the Red Lobster chain restaurant. I think it’s hilarious to have it as a playable creature and it’s surprising that SMT IV didn’t bring it back despite adding the Food class of demons.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I am firmly in Odyssey’s post game. I have basically every non-moon rock/achievement moon before Dark Side and Darker Side. I’m only missing 100 volleyball and 100 jump rope because **** those two challenges specifically. I think I’ll clear out Dark Side, then do the moon rocks, then finish off with darker side. Finishing the moon rocks should also clear out the achievements too, right?

I will say though, at this point I wish the moons did literally anything. Maybe you could cash them in for high coin payouts to make it easier to afford the crap tonne of expensive costumes they added?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
even without BOTW 2, Nintendo still has a badass lineup of games this year

…now how am I supposed to pay for Splatoon 3, Three Hopes, Bayo 3, Mario Strikers, and Sonic Frontiers?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Netflix fr fumbled the bag. They went from the definitive streaming service to the worst one available. How do you do that?

Also, for those unaware, Netflix Animation is 100% dead.
View attachment 350946
There is also this

Netflix basically just went

"Are we spending too much on individual episodes and thus losing money in the process?"

"No, it must be the animation."

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
…now how am I supposed to pay for Splatoon 3, Three Hopes, Bayo 3, Mario Strikers, and Sonic Frontiers?
In the United States, the US Dollar is used to pay for things. Money can be exchanged for goods and services.

Or with a few tricks of the trade, you don't gotta pay for them.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
If I was Netflix I would simply not ****can anything that didn't get a bazillion views within 5 attoseconds and also release stuff in a weekly format so people can keep the conversations going instead of encouraging binge watches where people get burned out.

I also wouldn't **** with Stone Ocean.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There is also this

Netflix basically just went

"Are we spending too much on individual episodes and thus losing money in the process?"

"No, it must be the animation."
Netflix be like: "Are my out of touch business decisions driving customers away to better services?"

"No, it's the consumer who is wrong"
If I was Netflix I would simply not ****can anything that didn't get a bazillion views within 5 attoseconds and also release stuff in a weekly format so people can keep the conversations going instead of encouraging binge watches where people get burned out.

I also wouldn't **** with Stone Ocean.
I defintiely feel like those are the two major things killing Netflix. That, and punishing those for sharing passwords. Doesn't help that every other service straight up poached everything that used to be on Netflix, and with Netflix Animation being done, animation (amd its fans) are just gonna go onto HBO Max now (which imo is the best place for non Disney animation). Or piracy but eh that was always a guarantee no matter what.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aw man, I really hope this NetFlix thing doesn't lead to the cancellation to Hilda Season 3...:(

Then again, I don't know how any of this works tbh.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Netflix be like: "Are my out of touch business decisions driving customers away to better services?"

"No, it's the consumer who is wrong"

I defintiely feel like those are the two major things killing Netflix. That, and punishing those for sharing passwords. Doesn't help that every other service straight up poached everything that used to be on Netflix, and with Netflix Animation being done, animation (amd its fans) are just gonna go onto HBO Max now (which imo is the best place for non Disney animation). Or piracy but eh that was always a guarantee no matter what.
Bro, Netflix! You just posted cringe!

You are going to loose subscriber!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom