• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I took a single class of spanish in middle school, does that count? :4pacman:

That actually reminds me I've been meaning to try and learn Japenese for forever, I actually probably should start doing that.
Best wishes. Japanese is very hard and I respect anyone who learns it. Memorizing all those kanji and the tonal stuff is an incredible feat to master.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
At least she apologizes

Also I fully admit that with that design I'm genuinely willing to ignore some of the less than stellar writing decisions they made with her
She does but like, that doesn't change the perception cause holy **** that timing. It's like how Lorenz is characterized as a sex offender by fans due to his C and B support with Byleth

Noipoi

Howdy!
You ever tried learning a new language?

Actually how many people here are billingual anyway?
I know a smidgen of French, because a French-Canadian comic I’m a fan of released a new issue after like, seven years.

But then someone translated it online, so I stopped trying to learn lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
Petra. The girl who STiLL couldnt speak good english even after the large timeskip which she should of had good english by then
Five years is not that long of a time to gain advanced-level proficiency in a language, considering it can take up to a decade.

You ever tried learning a new language?

Actually how many people here are billingual anyway?
If you're being fairly generous, me.

I know some German and Spanish but I'm nowhere near good at them.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Best wishes. Japanese is very hard and I respect anyone who learns it. Memorizing all those kanji and the tonal stuff is an incredible feat to master.
As someone who took Japanese in their senior year of high school, I can confirm this that it is very hard to learn

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yeah. japanese, actually. 2 things happend

1) we had to learn not only 1 but 3 different alphabets and I was crazy
2) my adhd makes me unable to sit and learn a languge for a long time
Then don't complain about someone not having a full grasp on a language. She's trying
She does but like, that doesn't change the perception cause holy **** that timing. It's like how Lorenz is characterized as a sex offender by fans due to his C and B support with Byleth
I mean, that's fair but I'm willing to overlook that

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Then don't complain about someone not having a full grasp on a language. She's trying
I understand shes trying but aint like im hurting some virtual girls feelings by complaining. It would be different is she was real

Though again, at least it isnt the english Hannet does in octopath

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom