• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Um actually, racism is a plus and Hilda has pink hair so ratio sadly.
Ingrid is the racist one tho…Hilda is merely perfection
You see Golden Deer route is great because while Edelgarde and Dimitri each have a personal retainer who sucks up to them super hard, Claude just has a fun BFF in Hilda who just goofs around and doesn't do diddly squat for him.

Also it was my first route and I'm incredibly biased.
Golden Deer was my 2nd playthrough, and to this day…every playthrough I have must involve Marianne, Leonie, and Lysithia in my class (Hilda in 3/4 of them since I can’t just have her in all 4 routes like I want)…I leave most of the rest to die
What the actual **** are you people talking about
Fire Emblem
Mighty simps for one (1) white girl and his reputation is tarnished.
he can rebuild the reputation…by simping for the 2nd hottest Nintendo character of all time
Ganondorf of course
I'm sorry to say this but simping for Hilda cancels out all of these
P gotta simp for only the finest of warriors
Why are we arguing over which student is the best when we know Manuela Casagranda is the best character in Fire Emblem by far.
Manuela should’ve been a female love interest…I wouldn’t have to have her end up lonely or with Hanneman otherwise

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm immune to simping. I genuinely like Hilda as a character.

Heck I really thought I was going to hate her at first because she seemed like such blatant waifu bait but then Three Houses like, actually had good character writing.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ingrid is the racist one tho…Hilda is merely perfection
Not Hilda fans who deny that she did anything wrong while also accusing Ingrid of racism even though that entire support chain with Dedue was about her growing out of it

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
has seen the new Fire Emblem Three Hopes trailer
comes to see what the reactions to the trailer are
finds brawling regarding the characters

...........Why was I expecting anything different?

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
has seen the new Fire Emblem Three Hopes trailer
comes to see what the reactions to the trailer are
finds brawling regarding the characters

...........Why was I expecting anything different?
I mean at least we're not debating which one of the house leaders was "right"

it's Edelgard btw

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay I hate getting into debates over if it's okay to like/hate fictional characters but I'm just gonna throw it out there.

Hilda believed negative stereotypes about people from a nation that was constantly attacking her homeland's border.

Ingrid supported a genocide of an entire people because she believed that her fiance was killed by one.

I don't hate either character, but it makes sense that one of them has to basically go through a lengthy character arch to have their beliefs challenged and the other just had to go "huh, maybe racism is kinda bad".

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Okay I hate getting into debates over if it's okay to like/hate fictional characters but I'm just gonna throw it out there.

Hilda believed negative stereotypes about people from a nation that was constantly attacking her homeland's border.

Ingrid supported a genocide of an entire people because she believed that her fiance was killed by one.

I don't hate either character, but it makes sense that one of them has to basically go through a lengthy character arch to have their beliefs challenged and the other just had to go "huh, maybe racism is kinda bad".
FE fans deserve Fates tier writing considering how much of Three Houses' writing they blatantly ignore and/or cast aside.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I like how this started with Leonie "I loved your dad more than you" Pinelli, a character who has the most comically awful timing for any supports I've seen
At least she apologizes

Also I fully admit that with that design I'm genuinely willing to ignore some of the less than stellar writing decisions they made with her

D

Deleted member

Came back from my session with my psychologist.

It went quite well, we talked about my anxiety regarding how my IRL friends seem to be doing a lot of things so quickly with Life and how each person goes at a different pace and time which is ok. She also reccomended me to talk It out with my friends too as that really helps put things into perspective.

We also talked about my money spending problem which we are working out.
Right now we are working to put the focus of my savings on my most wanted thing right now (a PS5) and to leave all the other things besides food and chores apart until that main thing gets done with.

So yeah, a really chill session. Looking forward to the next one and hopefully I keep making progress.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
You ever tried learning a new language?

Actually how many people here are billingual anyway?
I took a single class of spanish in middle school, does that count? :4pacman:

That actually reminds me I've been meaning to try and learn Japenese for forever, I actually probably should start doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom