• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have been rushing through college homework for the sake of not having **** to do on the days of WrestleMania 38

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what would be cool? A Mario + Rabbids/XCOM style tactics game that’s a Metal Gear spin-off where you play as Liquid Snake’s FOXHOUND unit before their rebellion during the Shadow Moses Island incident.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers

I haven't watched every Pixar movie so I can't really rank them all but I will say my favorite is Toy Story 3, that movie made me cry.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I've been watching more of Gravity Falls - I was not expecting to hear Alfred Molina (Dr. Octopus from the Spider-Man movies) voicing an eight-headed bear.

EDIT: I think that's season 1, episode 6 or 7, so I'm still pretty early on and I likely won't get most references.
actually his reactor was a giant disco ball for his performance of disco girl

Ain’t no way should inside out make top five. Up is also easily top 5, if not top 3.
So you’re saying it should go Up

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I've been playing Kirby and the Forgotten Land for a couple of days, and the sounds that the caged Waddle Dees make when you're close to them is stuck in my head.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
IGN Posting their Ls
IGN certainly have their own weird taste. Toy Story 2 still remains my favourite Pixar film of all time.

Anyways, I watched the first episode of Moon Knight which is rather intruging to see and sets a different change within the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I actually enjoyed the cup cake chase and fight scene was my highlight of episode and Oscar Isaac totally delivers as Steven Grant aka Marc Spector. It will be interesting to see how the chaos will unfold in the next episode.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I haven’t been able to seen all of Pixar’s films but out of the ones I’ve seen here are my top 10 in no particular order

Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc
The Incredibles
Finding Nemo
Ratatouille
Up
Soul
Inside Out
Wall-E

osby

Smash Obsessed
Be as early as the sun

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Megami race:

1648646030698.png

“I Megami Kinmamon. That is from far away I come. You are, from far away? Then, both of us?”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Japanese mythology. A mysterious deity of a Shinto branch practiced in the Ryukyu Islands, also known as “the god beyond the sea”. Their origin is unknown but due to their connections with sea travel, it’s possible that they are a morphed version of the goddess Amaterasu. As the characters in their name mean “the true one” and the same is also used by shrine maidens, Kinmamon may also be a deified form of their holiness.

Skills: Mediarama, Megidola, Tentarafoo, Matarukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Herald race.

Kinmamon’s whole thing is being enigmatic so I like the genderless, cult-leader-ish design of them (at least until SH2 confirms them to be a goddess). The alien head makes a good job at giving the impression of a deity hailing from far away and there are some nice sun motifs to hint at a possible connection to the sun goddess. As obscure as they are, Kinmamon is apparently a quite big deal for their worshippers, so their moveset is usually somewhere in the middle: low stats but mid-to-strong skills.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
"It all started a couple of days ago when I declared war on grass. It's-it's not important WHY, exactly. L-let's just say grass got on my bad side. Grass and me, we're on the outs, big time, so I got myself a cow - the natural predator of grass. It was slow going. What I needed was a cow that was motivated not by hunger but by a powerful hatred of grass, like... like my own burning antipathy, so I invented the Mind-Transfer-inator to give that cow a piece of my mind. And, as it turns out, cow brain... not a lot of room in there for new ideas."

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
"It all started a couple of days ago when I declared war on grass. It's-it's not important WHY, exactly. L-let's just say grass got on my bad side. Grass and me, we're on the outs, big time, so I got myself a cow - the natural predator of grass. It was slow going. What I needed was a cow that was motivated not by hunger but by a powerful hatred of grass, like... like my own burning antipathy, so I invented the Mind-Transfer-inator to give that cow a piece of my mind. And, as it turns out, cow brain... not a lot of room in there for new ideas."
Perry did not say that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet

but enough about him…Moon Knight ****ing rocked, and Penny Proud as a 19 year old was something I never thought would ever happen…ever (Al Rooker joking about her being in Middle School for 20 years was very much funny tho)

Edit: 19 year old gang
BEF5F122-EF98-4D41-AA36-9B1627F3C9B0.jpeg

Last edited:

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Watch out. Im about to vent

Man, **** womans clothing. Aint no space in those mother****ees at all. Every part of the pants are tight. Every part of the shirts are tight. Everything is so ****ing pink and floral I ****ing hate it, im gonna switch to mens cloths from now on. Also **** womens deoderent. I dont wanna smell like flowers all day, i love old spice, **** smells like greatness

Venting over, thank you for coming to my ted talk. Ill take my 100 bucks now

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The Scarlet/Violet playlist updated on the Pokémon YouTube account today.

But who knows when we'll get something out of it?
I predict they are prepping something, hopefully not a 24 hour stream that showcases 1 new Pokémon.
As to what? Maybe a “here’s the newest feature for battles” trailer.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet

but enough about him…Moon Knight ****ing rocked, and Penny Proud as a 19 year old was something I never thought would ever happen…ever (Al Rooker joking about her being in Middle School for 20 years was very much funny tho)

Edit: 19 year old gang
still haven’t gotten over grown up Penny and Zoey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom