• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In Kingdom Hearts, I have no idea how one would be able to find every postcard, trinity, and dalmatian without using any guides.

Also, whoever designed Chimera needs to be punched in the face.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Check Paramount Plus's Youtube channel. They have all the newer 2022 ones. The titles specifically for the ones mentioned already are "Bonfire" and "Wildlife". There's also "Cave Paintings" and "Storm" plus the 2021 crossover ads. The 2021 ads aren't on the Paramount Youtube channel but they are available on other channels.
even if Dora said Jackacts (like some claim)…I’m still satisfied

and I bet Knoxville was preparing for his WrestleMania match with that canon

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
…****ed up yet funny
(but Fortnite really decided to make an awesome looking Mary Jane Watson…great look tiger)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Going back to fighting and catching Pokemon in SwSh after Arceus feels weird, icky and wrong. Catching Pokemon in Arceus felt so damn good

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fortnite having a great MJ and better artwork than BossLogic is weird

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Has there even been any instance where Kirby could destroy a Gordo?
In the original game, Kirby would need to touch an item that looks like another Kirby to destroy Gordos blocking doors to the bosses.
Thank you.

Tell, what is Kirby going to do when MSB tranforms into a Gordo, but not just any Gordo, but a Gordo that can't be destroyed?

MSB clears EZ.
Ah but you know what else Kirby can become?
Exploding_Gordo.JPG.jpg

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
In Kingdom Hearts, I have no idea how one would be able to find every postcard, trinity, and dalmatian without using any guides.

Also, whoever designed Chimera needs to be punched in the face.
I managed to find every postcard, trinity and dalmatian without using a guide. You just explore everywhere.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Yesterday was a really long day for me (I basically worked 11 am-9 pm), but I'm hoping to pick up Pokemon Legends Arceus and the new Kirby game tomorrow.

I haven't looked too deeply into Arceus, but I like what little I've seen of it, and I figure it's worth a shot. (plus, I got a bonus from work that should be more than enough to cover both games)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Finished my shift and even though I can barely stand I'm gonna go for a drink with my friend who also works at the same place

osby

Smash Obsessed
DIY grass head

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Jirae race:

1648134527147.png

“I’m Jirae Kuebiko. Those who hunt others should know devouring others to live is the way of nature.”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Japanese mythology. A god of wisdom, as well as agriculture and rice fields. His name means “man who is falling apart”, and symbolizes how he is also the deification of scarecrows, even the ones that became tattered by weather. As Okuninushi built the country, a tiny god came from across the sea, who nobody could identify, except Kuebiko, who correctly said that his name was Sukuna-Hikona.

Skills: Rakunda, Axel Claw, Wind Breath

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Element race.

This demon would be perfect for being one of the giants in SMT V. He just looks the part and it’s lovely how his name is reflected in his design which literally shows him falling apart at the seams. The combination of rock, ropes, grass, and soil makes him look like a very chaotic deity who does a good job at representing fields as a whole. Maybe a bit too monstrous but that is to be expected, I guess.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I made a video, my second in my "playing at least one game for every character in character in Smash Bros" series (i need to come up with a shorter name). This time we're tackling Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Feedback much appreciated. Audio quality is much higher then last time. I think the only thing I need to fix is speaking at a consistent volume and distance from my microphone. But overall I'm pretty happy with this one.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Good Morning My Gamers

I literally forgot half of these halfway through watching this clip and yet I'm also pretty sure most of these got cancelled
Not even cancelled, most of these just straight up don't and never will exist
that’s one of the things that makes the video funny…the other being the Flash treatment

also go watch Halo for a good ol 58 minute time killer

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I made a video, my second in my "playing at least one game for every character in character in Smash Bros" series (i need to come up with a shorter name). This time we're tackling Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Feedback much appreciated. Audio quality is much higher then last time. I think the only thing I need to fix is speaking at a consistent volume and distance from my microphone. But overall I'm pretty happy with this one.
I'm not sure if "Smash Bros. Backlog" would work as a simpler title, or if that title would just make people think that you're playing older Smash games. Either way, I'll watch the video.

EDIT: No issues in terms of sound that I noticed, and your enthusiasm is clear/obvious!

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Other than that, a small pool of reviewers that had went to the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 screening gave a positive first impression:

I knew this would be the case. Example of a sequel better than the first.

How it should be done. First movie starts off small yet still fun before proceeding to become bigger and even more funner.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Does anybody know a good place to farm Agates of evolution…?
I don't remember off the top of my head, but if you check the item in the logbook it should have a list of monsters that drop it. You can cross-reference the monsters for their locations and to see if it's a common or rare drop (top or bottom respectively, half-inch always gives you the common drop while itemized kill always gives you the rare drop).

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Last night i had a nightmare where there was a Nintendo Direct on Saturday, and that one of the headlines was that Peashy will join Super Bomberman R Online (after all, she represents the PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16).

And it wasn't a Bomber version of her, it was the actual character.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I don't remember off the top of my head, but if you check the item in the logbook it should have a list of monsters that drop it. You can cross-reference the monsters for their locations and to see if it's a common or rare drop (top or bottom respectively, half-inch always gives you the common drop while itemized kill always gives you the rare drop).
Thank you, I forgot about itemized kill!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sonic looking sweet!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sonic looking sweet!
I'm gonna flip my **** if the after-credits scene doesn't feature Honey the Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom