• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

So, I guess I won't have pitch shifting going on? I gotta record Arecus gameplay tomorrow and I don't have time to figure out the OBS plugins for it, so lol.

Hopefully my voice sounds good, though. I think maybe playing it lower pitch will be the right call, as it'll introduce less voice cracks and sound way more natural.

Y'all gonna have to let me know. 👀

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

So, I guess I won't have pitch shifting going on? I gotta record Arecus gameplay tomorrow and I don't have time to figure out the OBS plugins for it, so lol.

Hopefully my voice sounds good, though. I think maybe playing it lower pitch will be the right call, as it'll introduce less voice cracks and sound way more natural.

Y'all gonna have to let me know. 👀
I don't know if there's any possible way to do this in OBS (I like, rarely use it) but perhaps you could record your voice and your game audio on separate tracks, then raise the pitch of your voice separately as a workaround? Assuming you wanna commit to the pitch shift, I mean!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I don't know if there's any possible way to do this in OBS (I like, rarely use it) but perhaps you could record your voice and your game audio on separate tracks, then raise the pitch of your voice separately as a workaround? Assuming you wanna commit to the pitch shift, I mean!
We'll see, I think lowering the pitch might be the answer after all.

When I get too high my voice starts cracking anyways (you can hear it in the earliest stuff I did lol) so we'll see! Early days and all that. I'll experiement!

Here's what I got for gameplay overlay atm, for those curious:

watermarkoverlay.png

watermarked 'cause lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status