• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Apparently Level Up movepools got updates in Legends Arceus

Beautifly: Air Slash
Drifblim: Mystical Fire
Cherrim: Sleep Powder
Torterra: Leaf Blade, Sleep Powder
Mr. Mime: Iron Defense
Tangela and Tangrowth: Acid Spray
Vespiquen, Liligant, Cresselia, Mesprit: Recover
Shaymin Land Form: Recover, Sleep Powder
Eevee Evolutions: Calm Mind
Heracross and Gliscor: Spikes
Toxicroak: Close Combat, Earth Power
Scyther and Scizor: Close Combat
Togekiss: Moonblast
Gardevoir: Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Recover
Lumineon: Roost

Not sure if the pre evos get em by Level Up as well, but I'd bet good odds regardless
Empoleon gets Roost and Torterra also gets a Ground type Close Combat that Ursaluna has

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ah no please no kill me my mom will ground me if I’m not home for dinnerView attachment 343593
**** yo mama you gotta go
then your mom and I unintentionally go on to have a 100 year war to determine who was in the wrong

Everyone saying

Gears Of War or God of War

When in reality it's

Copaganda
I want The Rock to play Princess Zelda
I think Dave Bautista make a better Kratos.

And no I don't say this because of his performance as Drax. Dude is also of Greek descent.
would rather Batista gets his dream gif ala Gears of War movie to play Marcus

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Another shiny legendary dragon down! 125 raids for this one.

This bad boy should help protect my mono-dragon team against fairies in the upcoming online competitions. If I'm gonna get those shiny Galarian birds, I wanna feel like I put in effort to earn them.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Realising the fact that I'll be 25 in a month and still haven't done some stuff others have done way, way before me:

1630019501216.png

A lot of stuff I wished I done when I was younger. And I'll probably be spending my 25th in pain from finally having most of my teeth taken out.

Though Horizon and the next Re:Zero light novel comes out so that's something.

Know I'm a bit late to the topic, but TBH the high price of notable retro games is why I wanna just focus on collecting random stuff no one cares about.

It's fun, and like, dirt cheap, 'cause no one cares about them lol.
It's weird for me. Some games I know I'll be able to get easily and cheap cause they aren't in high demand (quite a few DS racing games I'm interested in getting) but some are really like "the ****". You'd expect some like Pokemon to not be this bloody expensive considering how much they sell.

What I'm also pissed it and off topic is how hard some light novels are to get. Still trying to get Vol 1 of A Certain Magical Index and first ones of Spy x Family. Near impossible.

Few minutes later.

OH MY ****ING GOD! I finally found a copy of Magical Index vol 1.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbh, I just stick to the buy if comercially available, and emulate if it's not.

Or pirate if I really don't like a company, but that's rare.

Or just pirate in general. Yeah, I don't pay for any games, I pirated games like FF7R on my potato ass PC that can't run it.

Anyways I'm about to pre-order Pokemon Legends Arceus.

This ia a joke mods

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 343603
...Who's gonna tell him?
Don't lecture me with your fake science, I'll have you know I graduated top of MIT with a mathematic major. How dare you try to tell me off on basic preschool math you little ****. I am now sending my father (Navy Seal Captian) and his squad to your house (I have all your personal info, I learned how to doxx at MIT). You're ****ing dead kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom