• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Helloooooooooo everybody and WELCOME to Game Theeeeeory where today, we're going to prove that Helpy.... caused the Bite of '87.

Markiplier "WAS THAT THE BITE OF '87?!"
Now you're probably wondering, how could Helpy, the cute helpful little bear from FNAF, EVER cause the Bite of '87? Well I'm here to tell you that he is a child slaughtering menace, and you will never look at him the same way again after this video.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
TheMightyP TheMightyP 's AMA is now up!

If any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Reminder that even if y'all went once or twice before, you're free to go again!

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I’d unironically kill for TASM 3.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dam. Ever since Covid there hasn't been a movie that entered the top 50 at all. And honestly I was questioning if there was ever going to be movies to reach these heights again. But that proves me wrong tenfold. But I'm happy because I don't want theaters to die.
I suppose Tom Hanks was right in saying that theaters will have to rely on the biggest of big blockbusters to stay alive

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I don't really want a TASM3, but only because I don't trust Sony to make a good Spider-Man movie without Marvel. Andrew deserves better

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So had one of the worst nightmares in ages and now awake at 2:30am. Gonna stay awake for two hours.

That's right, your favourite Northern Irish member is here. And half asleep, half awake.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
After TASM 2 left off at a cliff hanger and with it building so much towards sequels that never happened, I'd pop off if they announced a TASM 3. Andrew Garfield is a fantastic actor and I'd love for him to get another solo film.

Speaking of Spider-Man I forgot to mention that a week ago I finally got to watch No Way Home. It was amazing, easily in my top 5 favorite MCU films.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Very late night but just gonna post one of the best licensed OSTs from such a now underrated racing game series: MotorStorm.

Like you know what, give us a remake collection of all this. Screw music licensing.

1642992689568.png
1642992706771.png
1642992731400.png

1642992748464.png
1642992794314.png

Another one of like 20 franchises screwed over by PlayStation.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I hit Victory Road in BDSP.

There is absolutely no way GF thought that requiring this many mandatory HMs in 1 singular location was fun and challenging for the player. I only hit the 2nd room and they want you to have five ****ing HMs on the ready just to get to the league.

So glad BSDP removed them, because I would just quit then and there.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Andrew Garfield is unironically correct here. Everyone. Everyone. Everyone and their ****ing moms were hating on TASM and TASM2 for years until recently. From mocking Andrew's change of accents to the bashing both of the plots; even all the way to the outfits themselves. I'm not going to sit here and act like there's been just as large as a positive group than there was an overwhelmingly negative one. I saw both of them in theaters when I was a kid and I still never saw a balance between the two.

My Game Theory:

Untitled.png

All you mother****ers are just thirsty for Andrew Garfield.

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
The Hat Man
Shhhh! He’ll hear you…
Andrew Garfield is unironically correct here. Everyone. Everyone. Everyone and their ****ing moms were hating on TASM and TASM2 for years until recently. From mocking Andrew's change of accents to the bashing both of the plots; even all the way to the outfits themselves. I'm not going to sit here and act like there's been just as large as a positive group than there was an overwhelmingly negative one. I saw both of them in theaters when I was a kid and I still never saw a balance between the two.

My Game Theory:

All you mother****ers are just thirsty for Andrew Garfield.
As one of the 3 people who will defend the TASM duology till his deathbed, the sudden shift in public opinion on the movies is simultaneously the most aggravated and vindicated I’ve ever felt by a movie series.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
As one of the 3 people who will defend the TASM duology till his deathbed, the sudden shift in public opinion on the movies is simultaneously the most aggravating and vindicated I’ve ever felt by a movie series.
1642994967172.png

I mean, good for Andrew, he's got some really great movies and I'm glad people are paying more attention to him. But the hypocrisy from some of these people kill me man. I'm indifferent towards the movies imo, and I wouldn't say they're bad.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
One of the best things about being super tired and hyper at 3am: You listen to soundtracks you usually have but not listen to as much.
I used to listen exclusively to vidya OSTs so much when I was younger. At some point, I just stopped. I probably wouldn't anymore these days; I'm just not into it as much as I was back then. As much as I loved Nintendocore, listening to metal Song of Storms just don't hit right anymore.

Now my music library is just core. :drshrug: Crazy how music taste can change so much in relatively little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom